Story time

-/-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-//-/-/-//-/-//-
"One day... In a far away place.... Two babies were born at the same time, at the same date. Both their parents were close friends, so the mothers gave labor in the same place. One of the babies, was a girl named y/n l/n, and the other one, was a boy named c/n
h/l/n.

They grew together and were inseparable. As years flew by, their friendship grew and grew, then it blossomed into something foreign to their minds; they were in love, Although they didn't know it. One day while they were playing, they decided to record a video of them doing random things, but they came upon an idea, that they would make a promise and record it. And so they did. They promised each other that they will never let anything come in between them, and that they'd always be there for each other, no matter what. In memory of their promise, they got each other matching necklaces, that looked like their birthmarks, which were mysteriously identical.

3 years later, at the age of 10, their mothers had been caught into doing an argument, which caused their paths to split. Years had past and the girl had grown just the way she wanted and became more beautiful, as for the boy, he grew taller and and became stronger, and handsome. One day, while the girl was out in the market, she had bumped into someone, she was about to argue, but a certain glint had caught her eyes, a glint that belonged to a [fave shape] shaped necklace, with her initial engraved on it.

It's owner had a hood over his head, but once he took notice of the same necklace she had, he pulled it down and they pulled each other into a hug. Now, they were both y/a and they knew more about.....life...

They talked to each other for a while to catch up. But they came across a mysterious tent in The market. A soft, slightly raspy voice called them in, but once they did, they immediately fell into slumber. When they woke up, The girl noticed that she had a f/c streak through her hair, and that c/n's bangs had been tipped with h/f/c as well.

The same voice from earlier startled them as it greeted them. The old woman's voice began to explain that she had found them worthy and have given them great powers of a sorcerer/sorceress. I tested mine out and made a nearby glass of water accidentally fly towards the top of c/n's head, dumping him with water. I immediately apologize as he does the same to me. The woman laughs and gives off a warm smile, the in a blink of an eye, she was gone and so was the tent.

The two found themselves at the exit of the market, in their mothers range of view, they were immediately pulled away from each other, and were forbidden to see each other. EVER.

But every once in a while, they would meet in the forest, and they would practice their magic together. Day after day, week after week, they're feeling for each other grew stronger, and stronger.

C/n confessed, and so did y/n. They promised that they would be together and so they did. But their mothers had caught them together, enraging them. The two used their powers and teleported away.

Years after that, they had kids. A h/h/c hair colored little girl named Thalia and her h/c hair colored twin brother named Ethan . Then three years later they had a h/c little girl with extraordinary eyes who's name was rose. And then they lived happily ever after. The end." I ended the story, only to be showers by gasps and questions.

" they sound just like us mum!" Thalia squealed

" and they both have your names!" Ethan bellowed

They shared glances and asked " was that your story with daddy?" Rose asked, her eyes sparkling. I nodded and smiled sweetly as I brushed away a piece of Rose's bangs away from her other eye, revealing her beautiful secret. She had heterochromic eyes, meaning that each eye had a different color. Her right eye had my e/c eyes-err eye while her left had her father's h/e/c eye. ((If you have the same eye color, change it to something else))

She smiled and soon I was tackled into a hug by my cute kids. Soon laughter filled the room as I tickled them. " hey what's going on he-" " MOMMY IS TICKLING US! HELPPPP" Ethan pleaded through fits of laughter. C/n chuckled and came over to me " you wouldn't.", " no, I would." After that, the tables turned and now, I was being tickled by my husband, and children.

Life couldn't get any better.