Vacation (shut up prt 3)

I really felt bad cuz of how filler part 2 was so here ^^

Y/n's POV

" Agent L/n and team, please come to my office, thank you" the director's voice boomed bluntly through the speaker we had in our room," you heard that y/n, let's go" c/n said as he got up from the couch, he tossed the blanket to me, who was previously leaning on him while reading a book, I rolled my eyes and got up from the couch as well, I put on my f/c hoodie, and walked to the door," ladies first" c/n said, holding open the door for me," thanks. I never knew you were a gentle man, the thought never occurred to me." I replied, and as his response he lifted up his hand to where his heart should be," ouch." I laughed at his gesture.

As we were walking down the hallway towards director Sings' office, we were joined with the rest of our team; Natalie and bf/n. We began joking around, but I wasn't looking were I was going and I bumped into one of my friends, Sean, although the he prefers to be called jack. " Y/n! Long time no see! How're the missions?" The Irishman boomed, his green hair was floofy, and his green hoodie was wrinkled," they're... They're a pain to be honest, anyway, how are you and the team? I kinda miss you guys,Mark, Felix, and also Chica! Mark was never seen without Chica following while her tail was wagging" I giggled out, jack scratched his nape and he gave a soft laugh," it's hard being undercover, especially when you're assigned as a youtuber and you have people stalking you whenever"

" anyway, I heard you were called to the office so, I'll let you guys be, bye!" He stated, running off to his own dorm, we then continued our way to the director's office," Director Sings?" I called out from the doorway," ah yes, Agent l/n,Agent h/l/n, agent bf/l/n, and agent Icee, please, take a seat." We did as told and sat on the comfy ,velvet colored ,cushioned chairs, however there were only three, c/n let me take the last seat, then sat on my armrest.

" Director Miranda Sings,(( I'm sorry just go with it I'm out of names and I need caffeine badly rn)) may I ask why you have called us here?" She smiled at my question, her red lips glistening, she then took out some files, around ten or eight, from the drawer beside her and slid them to us, we opened one each, I arched a brow as I saw pictures from last night's mission- or should I say rescue mission." The four of you are outstanding, skillful, talented, cunning and such, and these files I gave you right now are merely examples of how much work you all have done, and completed successfully. So, as I gift, I'm giving your team two weeks vacation."

My eyes widened, we haven't had a vacation in a while, and we were happy," t-thank you!" I stuttered out," yes yes, now go on and enjoy your vacation." Director Miranda said, waving us off, after we left her office we immediately raced back to our dorms that we shared with our partners," WE'RE GOING ON VACATIOOOOOON!!" I screamed, packing my stuff in the suitcase I have, earning a chuckle from c/n, I hurriedly packed a few weapons as well, just in case, or to be more precise, just in suit case, Hahahah, no? Okay.

-/-/-/-/-/- timesskip-/-/-/-/-/-

"Yessss!" I cheered out in victory, we were on a beach resort, and we were about having the most epic food fight, Miranda got us a place in this VIP beach resort, and we had unlimited access to EVERYTHING, and we might have gone..... A little over board with the food, all around us were watermelons, there were sausages still attached together by string, and of course, canned soda. Everywhere.

I was standing on the ground, c/n not far behind me, and ten feet away, was Natalie and bf/n, Bf/n was on top of the highest table, while vending machines were hoarded on their side,she gave off a laugh and chanted:"I'm Queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!!" Natalie had her arms crossed, I smirked, and grabbed the box of milk I had, and began to squeeze it," JUSTICE WILL BE SWIFT, JUSTICE WILL BE PAINFUL! IT WILL BE.... DELICIOUS!" I yelled," YEAH!" C/n cried out, bf/n chuckled," Off with their heads!" She declared and soon our food fight began, i was jumping from table to table while throwing soda cans and shaking them, causing them to explode at them, Natalie began throwing watermelons at me, while c/n and bf/n had a one on one ' sword battle' and by that I mean that they were using breadsticks as swords.