Dare

Y/n's Pov

It's currently our free period, which is also the last period of the day, which I think is absolutely convenient. Everyone is out in the school's soccer field [or gym], either actually playing soccer or just talking with their own friends on the bleachers. We're currently doing the second option, and by we, I mean me and bf/n.

" I'm bored" bf/n moaned, I roll my eyes at her VERY common statement, " You're ALWAYS bored", she groans before taking out her phone, she seemed to by typing..... Was she texting someone? I peered over her shoulder and found the answer to my question, it's a nope, she was just writing a crush x reader one shot on wattpad.

Bf/n now being occupied, left ME bored, so I decided to find something to do, " be right back" I excused myself as she hummed in response. I walked down the bleachers, jumping down from the third step, I glance around to see if anyone was looking, the coast was clear, so I ran ever so casually behind the bleachers and decided to prank bf/n, I ran behind the part where she was sitting and took out a plastic spider and a plastic cockroach, hey, don't ask me why it's there, it just is. I use the cockroaches antennae to tickle the back of bf/n's jeans, and quickly place the spider and the roach behind her just as she turns around.

It wasn't long before I heard a girly scream and the words " EW EW EW EWWWWWWW", I couldn't conceal the laughter anymore, so I laughed my heart out," Y/N?! Y/N YOU LITTLE-COME BACK HERE SO I CAN RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!" Wow, brutal much? I chuckled and yelled "NOPE!" She tried to reach me from the other side of the bleachers, but failed miserably, which only made me laugh more.

She huffed, and yelled " C/N! Y/N'S BEING AN A-HOLE!!", I then magically pop up by her side and say, " really? Is that the best you can do?" She huffs once more before her eyes widen, and her lips curl into a grin, " nope, but I can bet that I can do something better", i gulped... Was she... No..... Was she gonna dare me? I know, I know, that line doesn't sound that intriguing, but if your someone who takes dare VERY seriously, then that would be a different story.

" [full name], I dare you to kiss c/n" my eyes widen for a minute, I then sigh and do as told, " just can't turn down a dare..." I mumbled as I trotted towards where c/n was, I inhale before calling him over, " C/N!" He turns his head towards me and walks up to me, " yes your highness?" He asked in a fake British accent, " what does thine nee-" I cut him off by kissing him quickly on the lips, then I turn my heel and cover my face with my hands, cuz if not, the field would've glowed a bright red. " ITS JUST A DARE!" I yell, before running off towards bf/n, luckily the dismissal bell rang, so I grabbed my bag, and headed straight home.

~ the next day- before classes-

I've been avoiding c/n all day, well, so far, it's been working, considering the day just started. I walked towards my locker, and started to put away the Unneeded books and took all the needed ones, but then I stiffen, and mentally facepalm; remembering that my locker was close to c/n's. I hurriedly shove my things into my bag, but as I turn around I bump into someone, I look up to see that it WASN'T c/n. I apologize and run towards my first period.

But something just had to stop me.

"Y/n!" Oh no, that's c/n's voice! I pretend that I heard nothing and continued to walk. But I should've walked faster. C/n pulled my forearm making me face him, I immediately blush in embarrassment," look c/n, I'm sorry okay? It was just a da-" but this time, I was cut off by C/N kissing ME.

The kiss lingered for a while, and I could hear the whooping and cheering of his friends, but it slowly faded into silence as My senses numbed, well, except for my sense of feeling/ touch.
I could still feel the passion of the kiss, the way he kissed me softly yet roughly, I wanted it to last.

But alas, all good things must come to an end.

He pulled away. The kiss felt like it lasted for hours, when in reality it was just a few seconds. He fixed his posture and said " it was just a dare." Boom, there goes my heart, shattered into pieces,My face dropped as he said those words. He chuckled at my reaction then leaned into my ear,

" but just because it was a dare, doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it"

I gulped, and blushed a deep red, he pulled away from my ear, I was surprised because he too was blushing, he smiled at me, which caused butterflies to dance around in my stomach. I smiled back before tackling him into a hug, good thing he didn't fall though. " God, I love dares." I blurted out, making c/n laugh a cute laugh, but then he snorted, he quickly covered his mouth in embarrassment, but it wasn't enough to hide the blush on his face, I playfully laughed at him as I put my arms around his neck, while his free hand was around my waist, we stared at each other for a while before slowly leaning in once again, but some one just had to ruin it; and by someone I mean bf/n,

" JEEZ GET A ROOM!" She blurted out, getting a few laughs from other students, while others ' aww-ed' c/n and I looked away, blushes on both our faces. But inside my heart was jumping up and down, doing cartwheels and backflips and other stuff. We looked at each other once again before blurting out the same words:

" I love dares"