Chapter 6

I rolled my eyes at the person leaning against the back of my car. 'Why is he here?' I thought to myself and sighed. I started walking again toward's my car.

"What are you doing here Brad?" I asked through gritted teeth, as I walked pass him.

"Awwwww come on doll don't be like that" he said, pushing off the back of my car and following me.

"Don't call me doll. I hate being called doll" I hissed, turning to face him.

Brad walked up to me and placeing his body in front of me. Makeing me step back because he was in my personal bubble. He kept walking forward until he had me trapped against my car, and than placed his hands on the top of the car on either side of me. I was stuck with nowhere to go and no way to get out.

"You used to love it when I called you doll, doll" he smirked at me.

"Yeah well times change, people change" I said "So once again what are you doing here Brad?" I asked again.

"We got a couple of games here against the Kings and I want you back" he responded, looking me deep in the eyes.

Thats right Brad's my ex-boyfriend. He's a professional hockey player, I think he play's for the Florida Panther's now. We grew up together in Canada and dated for a couple of year's. He was also Tatum's cousin. We had been the 'It' couple in high school. I was madly in 'love' with him and couldn't have imagined my life without him back then. But then he was drafted into the NHL right after high school. Thats when thing's changed with Brad's and my relationship.

He started becomeing possesive of me and controling. He wanted to know everywhere I was going and with who. We had sex with eachother and luckily he never forced me into it. The last straw with me though is when he had demanded that I move with him and I had told him no. I told him I was moving to LA with Trista and Tatum. He had a huge temper tantrum and hit me hard. He had hit me so hard that it broke my jaw.

So that had been the end of that. I broke up with him a couple day's later. Than Trista, Tatum and I headed to LA. Right when we got here I got the job with Nickelback. Brad had of course said that the reason I had broke up with him and I quote 'she having sex with all of them'.

"We are not getting back togethr Brad" I snapped. He started leaning further into me, and for a fleeting moment I thought he was going to kiss me.

"Em" he pleaded, I looked away from him "Emma please" he said again.

I started getting flustered with him so close to me. I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him back. I turned quickly and unlocked the car door and tried to open the door.

"Emmalena don't you dare" he growled, grabbing my arm roughly. I turned to say something snappy again but was interupted.

"Excuse me but is there a problem here?" Zacky asked, looking at Brad's hand holding my arm. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Yeah man there is, can't you see I'm a little busy with my girl?" Brad snapped at Zacky.

"I'm not your girl Brad" I snapped, winceing a bit when his grip got tighter.

"Emma are you ok?" Zacky asked me directly, looking into my eyes, and ignoring Brad.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said to Zacky.

"Well the guy's and I were waiting for you and started to get worried when you didn't show" Zacky said, giving me a look that said 'go with it'.

"Oh right, I'm sorry I got sidetracked and was on my way" I plastered on a fake smile.

"Right so you'll have to excuse me Brad but as you can see, I already have plans for the night" I told Brad.

"Fine but we will discuss this later" he hissed, letting go of my arm. He turned and walked off.

I sighed and shook my head, than rubbed my slightly sore arm.

"Hey you ok Emma? Who was that?" Zacky asked me, looking worried.

"Yeah Zack I'm fine and nobody important. So what are you doing here?" I asked, looking into his green eyes.

"Well as I said before, the guy's and I thought it would be good to go out. So I came back and found that you weren't in your office. So I thought maybe I'd look in the parking garage" he replied.

"I would love to Zack but I really just want to get home and crash" I replied.

"Awwwww please please pleassssseeeee" he pouted.

"Alright, alright because you look so adorable I'll go. Just please stop making that face" I laughed.

"Yippe, hey this face is hard to resist" he chuckled, pointing at himself.

I put my stuff in the trunk of my car because Zacky had insisted I ride with him. We walked to Zacky's car and he opened the passenger door for me. We drove silently to the restruant and I could tell Zacky wanted to ask me more question's about Brad, but luckily didn't. When we got to the restruant Zacky got out and opened my door for me again.

We walked back to the table where Matt, Brian, Johnny and Arin were already waiting for us. Zacky pulled out a chair for me and I sat down and smiled at him.

"About time you got here" Brian snapped, looking at me.

"Brian" all the guy's said

"I'm just saying" he grumbled, looking down at the menu.

After that the guy's and I looked over the menu. A waiter came and took are order and went back to place it. The guy's and I feel into an easy conversation. I got to know them more and they got to know me. Even Brian and Arin joined the conversation.

Although all through dinner I noticed that there were two different hand's that rested on my thigh's under the table. I looked to my left and than to my right and rolled my eyes. Both Zacky and Matt had smirk's on there faces.