Chapter 52 {Emma's POV}

{Emma's POV}

I sat nervously in the kitchen with my mom and waited for my dad and Matt to finish their conversation. I had no clue as to what Matt had to discuss with my father. I nibbled on my fingernail and bounced my leg up and down.

"Emma calm down, it will be ok" my mom said.

"Well what could they talk about? I'm mean really what do they have to talk about?" I asked, looking back down the hallway.

My mom patted me on the hand and smiled. Like she knew something that I didn't. Just than I heard laughter comeing from my dad and Matt. I looked at my mom confused for a second and than the doorway. My dad and Matt came in the kitchen still laughing. I watched as my dad walked over and gave my mom a light kiss. I looked over to Matt who was still standing in the kitchen doorway, watching me.

He smiled at me and walked over and wrapped his arm's around me from behind. I relaxed back into his arm's and looked up into his face. Matt smiled at me and leaned down and lightly kissed my temple.

"You ok?" Matt murmered, against my temple.

"What did you need to talk to my dad about?" I asked quietly.

Matt looked at me and gave me one of his signature smiles with dimples full on display. His eyes danced with amuzement.

"Don't worry about it" Matt said quietly.

I narrowed my eyes at him and tried my hardest to look mad but that didn't work out to well. Because Matt just shook his head at me and laughed.

"Oh I'm takeing you out to dinner in two nights and I want you to look your best" Matt said.

"Mmmmhmmm" I said.

"I'm serious Emmalena" Matt said.

"Ooooooo am I supposed to be scared because you pulled the 'I'm going to call you by your whole name card'?" I asked smirking.

Matt gave me a mischeivous look and I leapt up from my seat and raced behind my dad.

"Daddy he's trying to be mean and tell me what to do" I pouted.

My dad looked over his shoulder at me and shook his head,

"Maybe just this once listen to him Emma" my dad said, smileing.

"But daddy" I whined.

"Well I'm going too steal Emma for awhile, I mean if thats alright? I need to get to sound check and I'm going to say its probably going to take an hour to get there" Matt said.

"Sure thats fine" my dad replied.

Matt grabbed my hand and lead me to the front door. Matt grabbed both of our coats and helped me put mine on. Causeing me to roll my eyes at that. Matt grabbed my hand again and pulled me out the door, grabbing my purse and key's on the way out.

Back on the road back to Toronto I kept glanceing out the corner of my eye at Matt. He was up to something and what it was I wasn't sure yet.