Chapter 36 {Emma's POV}

{Emma's POV}

'Crap that didn't go well' I thought to myself. I felt Matt gently pull down my hands that were covering my face. He looked at me and I could tell he was searching for something.

"I guess I should go talk to him" Matt sighed.

I just nodded my head not knowing what to say to him. Matt sighed again and got off the bed and walked out of the room. I pulled myself together and made my way toward's the front of the bus. I needed to explain to Zacky also, I owed him that much.

As I made my way off the bus I could hear Matt and Zacky talking loudly to eachother. I found Brian standing there and he shot me a 'told you so' look. I glared at him.

"Man whats your problem?" Matt asked Zacky

"My problem, I don't have a problem. Why would I have a problem?" Zacky asked Matt.

"I don't know man. Your the one that went storming off the bus and slammed the door" Matt replied.

"What happend to keeping it strictly business?" Zacky asked, looking at both of us.

Matt looked down at the ground. So Zacky looked at me.

"Zacky I can explain" I said

Just than Arin and Johnny came walking around the bus. They both took in the tense atmosphere that was around us.

"Whats going on?" Johnny asked confused.

"Why don't you ask those two" Zacky snapped, pointing at both Matt and I.

"Ok. Whats going on?" Johnny asked, looking at Matt and I.

Matt and I remained silent. I was just wanting to explain everything to Zacky by myself.

"Well Johnny boy you see I found Matt here in bed with Emma" Zacky answered.

Johnny looked even more confused. Than looked from me to Matt for some kind of conformation. I really did not want to do this in the open. Especially when Matt and Jason Berry came walking around the corner.

"Zacky can I please talk to you alone?" I asked.

"No" Zacky replied

"Man just don't break her heart. Or there will be hell to pay" Zacky said, looking at Matt.

"I know" Matt responded.

Zacky than took off in the direction of the store the bus was parked across from. Matt turned and looked at me.

"You hungry?" Matt asked

"Yeah I guess" I replied

Matt walked over and grabbed my hand and lead me to the store also. Leaveing Johnny, Matt B, and Jason B standing ther trying to figure out what was going on.