Chapter 70 {Wedding Day..... Matt & Emma's POV'S}

{MATT'S POV.....WEDDING DAY}

There was pounding in my head. Seriously how much did I have to drink last night to make my head pound like that. Than it died down, nope there it goes again the same pounding. Wait is that my head or the door? Either way it needs to stop. Groaning I rolled over onto my back and opened my eyes. Big mistake there I felt like I got hit with a sledge hammer. Squeezing my eyes shut again and throwing an arm across my eyes, I tried to figure out what happened last night.

'Shit that's not going to help the pounding' I thought to myself.

The pounding started again and got louder, "Fuck," I groaned.

Lowering my arm and slowly opened one of my eyes. The room was extremely bright and not where I was supposed to be. I was supposed to be in Brian's guest room. And even though he lived on the beach, the room was never the freaking bright. I looked around the room again and realized I was in a hotel room, that would explain the brightness. I slowly sat up and swung my legs over the edge of the bed, and buried my face in my hands. I rubbed at my temples, praying that the other pounding would go away. Looking down I was naked, except for my boxers. That was a good sign, right?

"I'm coming, Jesus don't get your panties in a twist. I'm fucking coming," I grumbled, standing up as the knocking started again.

As I made my way to the door barely became aware of a shower running in the bathroom. Throwing the door open, before whoever was standing on the other side got the chance to start knocking again. I glared at a grim looking Zacky, who had his hand raised to knock.

"What?" I barked, than ran a hand down my face and took a deep breath.

"It's your wedding day, are you ready to get ready?" he asked, flatly.

"Yeah....... Wait a minute, where am I by the way and how did I get here? And how did you know where to find me?" I asked.

Zacky's eyes quickly flashed over my shoulder and than back over to me.

"I just did," he answered, shaking his head.

I opened the door more so he could come in and started to walk back over to the bed to retrieve my clothes from the floor.

"You know that doesn't answer my question, right?" I asked chuckling.

"Yup," he answered.

"Man what is up with you lately?" I asked, stopping and turning to look at him.

"Nothing man," he said demissively, with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Yeah ok right. Well I'm here when you want to talk," I said, narrowing my eyes.

"Yeah sure bro. So are we going to go so you can get ready? Or are we just going to stand here?" he asked, looking over my shoulder again and narrowing his eyes.

"Where are you running off to?" someone purred behind me, running a hand up my arm and resting their hand on my shoulder. Making me jump from the contact.

My head snapped in the direction of the person who's voice I knew all to well. To find Val standing there in t towel that barely covered her body and dripping wet hair.

"What the fuck are you doing here Val?" I snapped, pushing her hand off my shoulder and cringing at the loudness of my own voice.

"This isn't what it looks like man," I said to Zacky, shaking my head.

"Ouch that hurts Matty. Don't you remember how much fun we had last night?" Val asked, putting a hand to her chest and pouting.

"Oh hell no Val," I said eyes going wide, "We didn't actually do anything did we?"