Chapter 27 (Emma's POV)

Standing outside of the door was a smirking Matt. Before I could say anything to him, he gently shoved me back in the bathroom. Then stepped inside and shut the door and locking it.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Shhhhhh" Matt whispered, putting a finger to his lips.

I watched as he put his ear against the door and listened. After a few minutes he turned and smirked at me. Looking me up and down, than licked his bottom lip.

"Matt what are you doing?" I hissed, holding the towel tighter and slightly blushing.

"I wanted to take a shower" Matt whispered, stepping closer.

I was becomeing highly self aware being in the small confind space with Matt. I could fell the blush getting brighter. I was by no means embarrsed about my body. But with having Matt so close and the way he was looking at me.

"Well I was going to take one first. Wait your turn" I whispered, stepping back into the wall as Matt stepped closer again.

"How about we conserve water and take one together?" Matt asked in a whisper, closeing the space between us.

He was so close you could have fit a piece of paper between us. I let go of the top of the towel knowing it wouldn't fall or open up.

"N-n-no" I stuttered, I placed my hands on his chest and tried to push him back.

"Please" he whispered, lifting a hand and running a finger along the top of the towel.

Matt didn't stare at my chest though as other guy's would while doing this. His hazel eyes were stareing straight into mine.

"Matt" I said.

"Emma, I've wanted to do this for so long. Well since the first time but haven't had the chance to" he said. I looked at him confused.

'What in the world is he talking about?' I thought.

I got my answer a second later. Matt leaned in closer very slowly. Giving me the chance to stop him if I wanted. He continued to stare into my eyes. He pressed his lips lightly to mine. Than pulled away just as slowly. I lifted my finger's to my lips that were still tingling from the kiss. My body was on fire, I had forgotten what Matt's kisses felt like. It seemed so long ago that he had kissed me that afternoon. When in reality it was just over a week ago.

I moved my finger's from my lips and moved my hand around Matt's neck. I pulled Matt's mouth back down to mine. This time I placed my lips on his. I moved my other hand up Matt's chest and wrapped around his neck also. We were in no hurry to rush this kiss. Our lips moved together as one in a slow passionate kiss. I ran my tongue slowly over his bottom lip and he opened his mouth for me. My tongue exploreing Matt's mouth and finally his tongue. Matt moaned in approval.

Matt's hands moved to my hips grabbing them and pulling them forward. I could feel Matt getting aroused through his pants and the towel. I pulled Matt's head closer to deepen the kiss. My other hand running up the back of his head and through his short hair. I yanked gently on his hair. Matt growled in response and gently slammed me against the wall.

Matt's hands moved from my hips around to my ass. He grabbed my ass hard but not so hard that it would hurt, but hard enough for me to moan. Matt moved his mouth away from mine and moved it to my neck. He started kissing and nipping the skin on my neck. Then would smooth the skin with his tongue where he just nipped. Causeing me to moan loudly.

"Shhhhh" Matt chuckled against my neck.

Matt ran one of his large hands down from my ass to the back of my thigh. He ran his hand up and down the side of my thigh and than hitched my leg up on his waist. He continued to suck lightly on my neck and ground his hips into mine. Another loud moan escaped my lips.

"Emma if were going to continue you have to be quiet" Matt whispered, pulling his head back from my neck.

***************************

A/N: Ok so I'm not sure how often I'm going to be able to update this week. I've got a busy week. With my son's birthday.