Chapter 58 {Emma's POV}

{Emma's POV}

I woke early the next morning with my head on Matt's bare chest. I lightly traced Matt's deathbat with my fingertip. Matt started to stir underneath my cheek. I looked up at his face underneath my eyelashes.

"Morning beautiful" Matt murmered.

"Morning" I replied.

Matt moved slightly to lean down and kiss me, but I quickly moved away from him. Matt had a hurt look cross his face.

"Morning breath" I said.

Matt rolled over me quickly and pinned my body down with his and caged me in with his hand's on either side of my head. Than smirked down at me. I wiggled underneath him, trying to escape.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" Matt whispered huskily.

"Huh?" I asked, confused.

Matt ground his hip's into me and my eyes widened in shock and my mouth formed an 'O', when I realized what he was talking about.

"Matt please let me up" I said.

"Kiss?" Matt said

"No" I said

"Kiss first" Matt retorted

"No" I replied

"Kisses please?" Matt begged.

"Matt" I sighed "I need to take a shower"

"Ok than" Matt replied, moving off of me.

I narrowed my eyes at him and got off the bed. Makeing sure I wrapped a blanket on my body. I walked out of the room and into the bathroom. I started the shower, I put my hand under the water until it got warm enough. When I did I got under the water. Trying to wash up as quickly as I could, so the guy's could take a shower if they needed.

Just as I was starting to wash the shampoo from my hair, I felt a pair of arms wrap around. I gasped in shock and tried to pull away from the person. As shampoo was running in my eyes and I started to slip. Luckily the person who had shocked me had a tight grip on my upper arms. I heard a low sexy chuckle that I was all too familar with. I snapped open my eyes and glared at the dimpled smirk.

"What are you doing Matt?" I asked

"I thought we could share" Matt stated, shrugging his shoulder's.

"We're not haveing sex in the bathroom again Matt" I said, shakeing my head.

"Ok" Matt replied.

Just as Matt reached around me for the soap, the bathroom door open. Unfortunately for me Matt left the curtain open enough when he got in, for that person to see everything.

"SHIT" Arin stammered out "I-I'm sorry man"

"MATTHEW" I hollared, burying my face in his chest.

I felt Matt's chest shakeing with laughter. I glared up at him, at the same time trying to wipe soap from my eyes and keeping my body hidden from Arin.

"I-I'm..... ummmmm I'm just... yeah..... I'll just.... I'm going to... I'm sorry Emma" Arin stammered, his cheek's turning red and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Just make sure to close the door man and tell the guy's not to come in" Matt laughed.

"Uh, yeah sure" Arin said quickly, shutting the door.

I could still hear Matt chuckling lightly. I reached up and grabbed Matt by one of his nipple pierceing's and slightly twisted it.

"Ouch what was that for?" Matt asked.

"Stop laughing. Its not funny" I pouted.

"Actually it was" Matt chuckled.

I reached for his nipple again "Ok, ok" Matt said, holding his hands up in surrender.

"Maybe next you should lock the door" Matt muttered