Chapter 14 (Emma's POV)

After spending an hour explaining the situation to Trista, we finally got ready to go out.

"So you and Zacky Vengeance, huh?" Trista asked.

"Hmmmmm, I don't know Trist. I'm mean he's good looking and everything, but I just don't feel attracted to him like that" I replied.

"Well maybe tonight you will. Just go with the flow Em. If something happen's between you two. Well just don't let affect you while your working with them" she said.

I shot her a look in the mirror, while finishing my hair. We both finished up and headed out. I locked up my apartment and walked down to Trista's car.

"So is Tatum meeting us there?" I asked.

"Ummmmm she said she was" she replied, mergeing into traffic "I guess she has a date or something"

"Who?" I asked

"Not sure, she didn't say" she replied, glanceing at me. I could tell she wanted to say something else but didn't. I just nodded my head and let the subject drop.

*********************

We were standing in line again at Club Liquid. Toward's the back of the line.

"Why did we come again?" I asked.

"Because we are out to have fun. To celebrate your job, since we're not going to see you for awhile. Also this is probably the last time to get out before it gets crazy" she replied.

"Right" I said laughing

"Oooooo look at that hottie comeing toward's us" she said.

I looked to where she was looking and saw Zack strolling down the line, on the other side of the rope. He was looking good. He had on a black t-shirt, dark blue jeans. His hair was spiky in the back and one eye was covered by his hair hanging over it. He was looking up and down the line, obviously looking for us. When he spotted me his face broke out in an adorable smile and he walked quickly over to us.

"Hey" he said, smiling at me.

"Hey" I said back.

"Come on" he said, holding up the rope for us. Trista and I went under the rope and went and stood by him.

Zack wrapped his arm around my waist and started making are way to the front door. I could hear girl's calling his name and feel them stareing at us.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"Inside of course" he replied, looking at me.

Zack, Trista and I walked right past the bouncer at the front door. He nodded at Zack as we walked by. He lead us over to the bar right away. I saw Johnny and Brian standing there.

"Found them guy's" Zack said over the music.

Johnny and Briam both turned around and looked at all of us. I saw Johnny's eyes light up when he looked at Trista. Brian rolled his eyes at me and turned back around and scanned the crowd. 'Ok I guess he's still being a douche canoe to me' I thouht to myself.

"Why hello there sexy" Johnny said to Trista, sliding up closer to her.

I rolled my eyes at both of them, when I heard Trista giggle. I glance around and tried to see if Matt was around. So I could apoligize for my behavior earlier.

"He's not here yet if your wondering" I heard snapped at me. I looked over to see Brian leaning back on the bar, looking around.

"I don't know who your talking about" I snapped back at him.

"Yeah sure you don't" he said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes again and turned back to Zack who was talking to the bartender. He turned and smiled at me and wrapped his arm around me again.

"Sooooo?" I asked.

"You look beautiful tonight. What do you want to drink?" ha asked.

"Why thank you, its hard to look as pretty as me. I'll have a beer, thanks" I replied.

"Yeah I'm sure it is" he said, turning and ordering our drinks.

We feel into a comfortable silence and we both turned and were leaning back on the bar. I looked around trying to spot Tatum in the crowd and let her know where we were. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a tall skinny burnette walk up to Brian and wrap her arm's around his neck.

"Oh look Em's there's Tatum" Trista yelled, over to me. I looked over to where she was pointing and saw Tatum walking toward's us.

I felt my heart stop beating for a fraction of a second and my breath catch in my throat. Tatum was being pulled over to us by none other than Matt. They were holding hands and had huge smiles on their faces.

"Oh look there they are" Brian said, smirking at me.

I gluped hard and had to look away from them. I looked over at Trista and she looked at me with confusion on her face.

"Hey guys" Tatum chriped, at me and Trista.

"Hey Tatum" we both replied.

Matt said 'hey' to his guy's and to Trista, but avoided looking and talking to me all together. At one point when we all got our drinks and were talking. I saw Matt glareing at Zack's arm around my waist. When he saw that I had caught him looking at us, he smirked and threw his arm around Tatum's shoulder's. The whisperd something in her ear that earned him a giggle. I saw Trista shoot me a worried glance, I just gave her a big smile and shook my head lightly.

"Hey you want to go dance?" Zack asked me, in my ear.

"Sure" I replied, setting down my beer.

Zack grabbed my hand and lead me out onto the dance floor. I turned toward's him and put my hands on his shoulder's, he placed his hands on my hip's and pulled me closer. Over his shoulder I could see Matt glareing at us, I gave him a smirk back.