Update with Stories 6.12.17

Hey guys! I figured since the 2015 Wattys were last year I might as well use this to update y'all about this story and my others.

Currently, I'm writing a couple stories, one of them being a Supernatural ff, one being a Sherlock ff (in my drafts) and the other being a Remus ff (which will be published soon so stay tuned).

Little Red {Tom Riddle} is completed and has ten chapters and a bonus chapter. It's about a young woman, Amy, hopelessly devoted to Tom Riddle; and he doesn't realize the impact she had on him until it's too late to apologize for becoming Voldemort. It's submitted in the Wattys for 2017 so please check it out!

The Supernatural fan fiction I'm writing depicts an eighth Archangel and how she helps Sam, Dean, and the rest of the Supernatural characters defeat their enemies. It starts off in the seventh season; but that wasn't exactly my favorite season so we'll be moving on from that pretty soon.

Since these books that I am writing are during my very busy summer, please note I will try whenever I can to update.. but no guarantees that it will be every week.

Please check them out, put them in your library and share with friends!

And remember to......

VOTE

COMMENT

ANDDDDDDD

SHARE!

Xoxo,
Me☺️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️