eight.

sam.

it's been about a week since I had dinner with ash and her family and since then we've grown even closer. we stay up until three maybe four in the morning just talking. jack doesn't hate me as much anymore and he'll occasionally laugh at my jokes. the winter formal is in exactly two weeks and my birthday is in three days. nate wants to get our revenge on jack before winter formal so I guess that's what we're doing.

"hey sam, why do you look like you're in your drake feels?" asher comes up to me and pulls me out of my thoughts.

"just thinking about what I want you to get me for my birthday." I smirk.

"who said I was getting you something for your birthday?" she questions.

"you won't be getting me something, I want you." I continue to smirk.

"we're in a parking lot wilk calm your hormones." she says.

"you got me feeling some type of way babygirl." I smile down at here.

"I can tell by your little problem." she smirks as any smug look that was once on my face is now long gone.

"I told you. this is all your fault." I groan.

"have fun with that one I'm going to hang out with soph." she smiles trying to walk off.

"ash please don't leave like this, ride home with me or something." I continue to groan.

"no way that thing is making me uncomfortable." she says covering her face with her hands. instantly making me 10x harder.

"it's your fault. just ride home with me please." I say dragging out the word please.

"whatever, just know I'm not helping you get rid of it." she gives in before getting in my car.

****

ok so this is really short and probably really bad but I'll probably update twice tonight so