Chapter 1

Sollux's P.O.V.

You wake up to see your dancestor, Mituna Captor, in you face.
"Cod2. Good morning Miituna. Now get out of my face." You say as you push him off of you lightly. He just smiles and walks away.

You get up to check your computer, seeing no new messages, you go to eat some food. You pull out a box of cereal, and eat. You send a quick text to your matesprit, Eridan, saying,
"Good morning. How are you? We are 2iill on for later today riight?"

You set your phone down and sigh. Today was going to be a busy day because even though you have no clue why you decided to go red for the idiot, you wanted to make sure he knew he was loved even if you don't show it sometimes.

Ping! You hear your phone vibrate and you see a new message. You click on it and sigh.
"Good morning to you too Sol. :) I'm good, I wwas wwaiting to hear from you. And yes, wwe are still on for later today." Your matesprit at least had the right mind to respond to you. You quickly type a reply and smile.

Eridan Ampora had the same black hair all trolls had, but he added some purple into it. He had fins that were extremely sensitive, and he sported many golden rings on his fingers,
and was plain attractive.

He was flushed for you first and then the feelings grew from there. Then to make him even more irresistible, his associated zodiac sign was Aquarius. It fitted him perfectly, as he was the prince of the seadwellers. With Feferi Peixies being the princess.

You start to get ready and you see Mituna just sitting there, waiting.
"What do you want?" You say pissed. He simply just looks at you and smiles through his big bulky helmet. Your dancestor had strained his psionic powers too much to save the trolls, and suffered dearly for it. His dual personality got worse, and he was incoherent, well that was to anyone he didn't trust. He was also clumsy, but loved to skateboard with his matesprit, Latula, so he wore a bulky helmet.

You change out of the clothes you had been sleeping in, and put on a black shirt with your associated zodiac sign, the Gemini, in the middle. You put on your red and blue glasses to hide your red and blue eyes, and put on some black jeans with your blue and red converses.

You figure you looked decent, so you walk out the house to get some materials for your date.

Eridan's P.O.V.

You wake to see your dancestor, Cronus Ampora, looking at you smugly.
"Wwhat do you wwant?" You snarl out, tired and pissed. He smirks and says nothing.
"I said wwhat do you wwant?" You say again in hopes of getting a response. He just looks at you and walks away. You walk to your computer and see that no one has bothered you, yet again.

You quickly shower and put on your usual outfit. You style your hair with the purple gel, and walk out to hear Cronus ask you,
"Vwhat are your plans today? Vwill you be staying in, or should I leawve a key?" You just look at him with disgust as he lights up a cigarette.
"I am going out today." You start and he blinks,
"But. You can leavve a key if you like. That wwould be helpful." You finish staring at him. He pulls a key from his pocket and hands it to you. You grab it and walk away before he has something else to say to you.

You get some food to eat, and you hear your phone ring. Ping! You look and see a new message for your matesprit, Sollux Captor.
" Good morning. How are you? We are 2iill on for later today riight?" It read. You continue to eat, and then you reply back to him saying,
"Good morning two you two Sol. :) I'm good, wwaiting two hear from you. And yes, wwe are still on for later today." He responses quickly and you wait for him to pick you up.

You and Sollux have come a long way, at first the two of you were kismeses at first, then you were morials, and finally you became matesprits. You were flushed for him first, and you guess the feelings grew. He came to you for the proposition for being matesprits. You accepted because you wanted to be his matesprit for awhile now.

Anyway, you hear Cronus talking to Sollux's dancestor, Mituna Captor.
"Yeah, they're going on a date today. Isn't it just romantic?" You hear him say in the phone. You know that it's bad to eavesdrop on people, but you couldn't help it. You couldn't really make out what Mituna was saying, but by the looks of it, it made Cronus angry, because he started yelling in the phone.

You quickly move away so your head doesn't get chopped off, and wait. 'Sollux said he wwould be here by sevven. It's only two in the afternoon.' You thought, you had no way to pass the time so you texted you and Sollux's friend, Karkat Vantas.
"Hey Karkat. Wwhat are you doing right noww?" It read. You sat back and waited because you thought he wasn't going to text you back. You heard it.

Ping!

You pick up the phone and smile, at least someone wasn't ignoring you.
"HEY FUCKASS. I'M BORED OUT OF MY MIND, I HEARD YOU AND SOL ARE GOING OUT TODAY. HAVE FUN." It read. You smile even more. If anyone was on your side in you Sollux's relationship, it was Karkat. He backed Sollux up on anything he needed. And taking you as a matesprit was no different.

You decided to take a nap because at the time it was only 3:30. And you had a whole 3 hours and a half before he would pick you up.

You wake up to the sight of Sollux kissing you passionately. You respond and pull away, smiling.

Hey, this is my first homestuck fanfic. So go easy.