Chapter 4

Eridan's P.O.V.

You walk out of the house to the cool winter air. You being a seadweller, who couldn't handle the cold very much, decided to hurry to the park.

You reach the park and sit on the swings. You think about your former morial, Feferi Peixes, princess of the seadwellers. 'It wwas never meant to last anywway.' You thought with an irritated smirk, you decide to swing to conserve your body heat, lest you die.

"-Eridan!" You hear a female voice call from the entrance to the park. You look up and thought with a sigh, 'Gods. I talked her up. Wwhat does SHE wwant?!' It was no secret that you couldn't stand Feferi after what she put you and Sollux through. She was the reason you and Sollux became kismeses, you both wanted her. But in a way, if it hadn't been for her, you two wouldn't be here like you are now.

She had goggles hanging on her neck, she had this headband that had her associated zodiac sign, Pieces, and a hourglass figure that could make any straight man drop down to their knees. It had you and Sol fooled for awhile.

"-Eridan!" You hear her getting closer and closer to you, and you flinch. She may have a nice body, but her height is intimidating. She was 6'5", and like to carry this trident on her back. You look up to see her right in your face.

")(ey -Eridan, long time no sea!" You hear her say bubbly, and you already feel the rage go through you.
"Wwhat do you wwant?" You ground out, before your whole thing with Sol, you would have loved to see her, but now, you can't stand the sight of her.

"O)(! W)(y are you so mean?! W)(at )(ave I done to you?!" She complains, feigning hurt. You felt even more anger flow through you.

"Wwhat have you done to me?! It's wwhat you have done to me and Sol!" You shriek. She got defensive, and shouts back at you.
"W)(at did I do to Sol?! I left you because being your morial was so muc)( damn work! It was like taking care of a grub w)(o doesn't know rig)(t from wrong!!!!" You flinch at the insult, but quickly recover.

"You led me and Sol on! You made us fight each other, but it didn't work in your favor. At the end of the day, me and Sol's relationship will always be more than you and his ever was! You tried to isolate me so I would be alone, but Sol came to my rescue! And I'll be dammed if you think I'll let you have Sol after all we've been through!"

Silence. That's all that is heard.

That is, until someone is clapping their hands together.
"Well 2aid Eriidan." You heard a deep masculine voice say, 'I know that voice anywhere!' You thought with a big smile playing on your face.
"Sol!" You run to him and kiss him. He just smiles in the kiss and puts you behind him.

"Sol. -Eridan. W)(at's t)(is about?" You heard Feferi growl out. You got scared, while she may be a girl, she was the Heiress, and a damn strong one at that. Sollux just smirks while holding you by your waist and ignores her.

"You forgot thii2 la2t night baby." He slips the golden ring on you left ring and kisses the back of your hand. You blush a bright shade of purple and avert your eyes. He chuckles deeply and bites your over sensitive fins.
"Sol... Not in front of Fef..." You try to convince your boyfriend to stop his pleasurable assault on your sensitive fins. He just wrap his arm around you even more, and tilts your head back.

"SOLLUX!!!!"

You cry out as he sinks his fangs into your neck. You moan and grip him as if you were about to fall.
"Sooollllll..... Stop please....?" You try to say while panting heavily, Feferi long forgotten in your brain.

"*growl* -Excuse me! I'm standing rig)(t )(ere!!!!" She growls out. You both stop, and Sollux's eyes darken.
"What do you want FF?" He grounds out between gritted teeth. She just flips her hair and says in disgust,
"Stop t)(is bulls)(it flus)(ed quadrant. It's obviously fake, and -Eridan is leading you on." You blink and you feel him growl low in his throat.
"I'm.. Leading.. Sollux.. On?" You say slowly, titling your head to the side, trying to process what she just said.

"Obviously! W)(y else would you want )(im?! And Sollux would never fill a red quadrant with you -Eridan, no one would." She explains with so much venom in her voice, it shook your very core. You felt tears swell in your eyes at her cruelness. He looks at you and growls even more at Feferi.

"Becau2e Eriidan iis one of the mo2t iintere2iing troll2 there ii2. Ii'm flu2hed for hiim so much, that Ii'm happy Ii fiilled a quadrant wiith hiim! You wiill not talk bad about my mate2priit liike that!" He boomed out and you felt yourself smile shyly.

"Agh! You two make me sick. Don't say I didn't warn you Sol. I was he morial once before, I know what type of bastard )(e is! )(e's a manipulator! And if you do-"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!" You scream cutting her off. Sollux's eyes went wide and he holds you even closer.
")(ow dare you!!!!" She shrieks and trys to lunge at you. He stops her by using his psionic powers on her.

"Put me down t)(is instant Sollux!!!" Her screams getting louder and louder. He just simply ingnores them and we walk towards her house.
"And Ii'll be dropping you off here. Good day to you Feferii Peiixes." He says as he opens the door and throws her in.

We walk back to his house and I get the urge to ask something that's been on my mind for awhile now. I stop him and look him dead in the eyes.

"Sol, howw did you knoww I wwas at the park?"

Finally a cliffhanger in this one. This surprisingly took only a day to write. Like I said before, I'm not trying make it popular, I just want to share and take criticism.

-Yanase out.