Chapter 13

Karkat's P.O.V.

You wait for Kankri to show up and you get flustered. When you see him in his usual red sweater and black jeans, you laugh. He was wearing black spiked boots.

"Karkat!" You look and smile.
"About fucking time." You say and he kisses you. You blush a bright red and smirk, he smirks right along with you.
"So..." You start and he smiles and repeats you.
"So..."
"What are we doing?"

"Well, we're going to eat there and then I have something to say to you." Kankri says and grabs your hand and drags you away.

Once you two enter the pub, the smell of alcohol and tobacco hits your nose.
"KANKRI, DO YOU REALLY HANG OUT HERE?" You say and hold your nose. A troll's senses were much higher than the average human, and even if it didn't bother Kankri because he comes here all the time, it bothers you.

"Hell yea, this place is fucking awesome." He says and you resist the urge to roll your eyes.
"So where are we eating?" You ask and he just waves to the bartender and the guy winks at him.

He winked at your Kankri. Wait. Your Kankri? Yes. Your Kankri.

"Kankriii, I want to eat now." You growl, you didn't like the look the bartender was giving him. He giggles and pulls you to a private booth.
"So where eating in here?" You say once you two settle down, and you feel around in your pants pocket, not finding your box.

You panicking was the hugest understatement of the year.

"Are y9u l99king f9r this Karkat dear?" Kankri's voice rang clear and you look over the table to see him holding the box you made sure was in your pocket.
"Kankri, how did you get that?" You say and he looks bored.

"Wh9 are y9u g9ing t9 give this t9?" His voice was icy cold, and worse of all, his eyes was calculating your body movements.

You had to plan this right or you would be sleeping with the fishes. Literally.

"You. Why?" You say carefully and he relaxes, he sits up in his chair and looks you in the eyes.
"Y9u're n9t lying t9 me are y9u? Y9u kn9w I hate fucking liars." He says harshly and you nod and it was the truth. You had the ring for Kankri, you wanted to confess your flushed feelings.

"9K. I'll give it 6ack s9 y9u can d9 whatever y9u were g9ing to d9." He gives you back the box and you let out a breath you hadn't known you was holding.

"UM, KANKRI. I KNOW WE HAVEN'T HAD THE BEST RELATIONSHIP, BUT I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU. LIKE I'M FLUSHED FOR YOU, BUT IT'S OK IF YOU DON'T WANT ME. IT'S UNDERSTANDABLE, WE ARE DANCESTORS AFTER ALL. UM BUT DO YOU WANT ME?" You ramble and he laughs, he takes your hand across the table and intertwines your fingers.

"9f c9urse Karkat. I g9tten flushed f9r y9u, why else d9 you think I let y9u fuck me? S9 are we matesprits n9w, 9r s9mething m9re?" He says softly and you pull him across the table and kiss him.

"GODS, KANKRI VANTAS, I LOVE YOU." You breathe out and press your lips to his gently. He holds the kiss while walking around to sit in your lap.
"Karkat Vantas, I l9ve y9u t99. Always have, well...yea..." He smiles and you put the ring on his finger. He blushes red and you whisper in his ear,
"Kankri, take me tonight. To Mark this moment of union." His face flushes even more and he slaps your shoulder affectionately.
"Karkat! Why are y9u such a r9manticist?! ....6ut it's cute. 9K. I'll take...y9u.." He says and kisses your cheek, you chuckle and kiss his neck.
"Karkat....n9t here...if y9u want t9 d9 it n9w, we can g9 t9 a private b99th upstairs made f9r this kind 9f thing...Karkat are y9u listeni- AHHH!!!" He screams the last part as you sink your teeth in his neck.

A red line of drool was falling out of his mouth, his beautiful red eyes were in the back of his head.
"Karkat... More.....please?" He moans kissing you each word and you pick him up bridal style and walk out.

"WE NEED A PRIVATE BOOTH..." You say as you walk out and the guy looks at Kankri and he nods.
"Right this way, and all the necessary "instruments" are in the room. I hope you enjoy your stay Mr. Vantas." He leads you two into a room that had a lot of red and left.

"It's beautiful Kankri. Is this the room you were talking about?" You say as you sit him on the bed.
"This is my private r99m, I'm the 9nly 9ne all9wed in here. And that's 6ecause I'm a high ranking mem6er. And yes this is the r99m inwas talking a69ut. Lay d9wn with me." He says and pats the space next to him and you laugh and sit down.

"Now what?" You ask, and he was blushing hard.
"Sit on top of me..." You do as you were told, and straddle his lap. He and you both moan at the friction. You lay your hands on his chest and he smirks. You lick his left horn and a shudder goes through him,
"Karkat... D9n't d9 that.... Turns me 9n t99 much..." He moans and you continue, he sits up and licks your neck.
"Kan...what are you doing... Ah!" His tongue felt different, it felt like a cat's, he nipped and sucked your pulse effectively leaving a hickey. You moan and arch into him, begging him for more.

"Karkat, take 9ff y9ur pants. N9w." He growls and you know you had just flipped his switch. You fumble with your buckle and when you finally do take it off, you see he already has his off. He moves you on his bulge and you yelp.

"Kan. Stop teasing." You pant, here he was getting you hot and horny, and you couldn't do anything to calm your body heat down. He smirks and puts the tip inside your nook and you hiss in pain. He growls and puts it in further, you go to claw his back, trying to bare with the pain.

Soon, he was fully seated in you and you moan. 'The hard part's over..' You thought, and he started moving you up and down, impaling you multiple times.
"Kan....kri...No...more...hah! You're too rough!" You gasp, he pulls you down for a kiss and you moan as you couldn't hold in much longer.
"Kan.... I'm cumming....soon...please Ah! KANKRI!!!!!!!" He held your bulge, which makes it hard for you to release and you whine, and he chuckles darkly.
"I'm n9t letting y9u 9ff that easy Karkat. We still have m9re t9 d9!" He plunges in deeper, releasing in you.

You growl and feel his bulge spring back to life, he lays you down and hooks your legs over his shoulders.
"Kan. What the actual fuck?" He just starts moving at a harsh pace and you feel your eyes roll to the back of your head. You were moaning, panting, and couldn't form a single sentence in your head, let alone out loud.

"KANKRI, PLEASE LET ME COME!!! I CAN'T NO MORE!!! AH! KANKRI! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!" You beg under him, usually you wouldn't dare do this, but you were desperate for release now. He licks your ears and commands you in a seductive tone,
"C9me f9r me Karkat. N9w." It seems like that simple command was all you needed.

You came and he releases inside you. You two stain the sheets with red genetic material and you lay there.

"Karkat. Sorry about being rough." He says and you kiss his lips lightly. He wraps his arm around your waist and you lay on his and fall asleep.

Kankri's P.O.V.

You watch as Karkat fell asleep after the marking, and you smile. You finally got what you wanted. But now you knew you would be happy, always.

"I truly l9ve y9u Karkat. Always."

First Arc is done!