Chapter 8

Cronus' P.O.V.

"Then stop wvatching." You says smirking and hold Mituna close. He leans on you and hugs you.

"Doe2 anyone not fiind this even sliightly weiird?" Sollux says and Eridan agrees with him. You look at Mituna and smile, after all this time, you finally have him.

"Sol, Eri, howv about you twvo go out somewvhere? I wvant to get to knowv Mituna a bit better." You suggest, trying to get them out the house so you and Mituna can bond. They just look at you, and matching smirks appear on their faces.

"You want u2 two leave 2o you can.." Sollux starts and Eridan continues,
"'Get to knoww Mituna better'? Haha, like wwe'll believe that!!!!"

Your face flushes purple from anger and you scream,
"Do not fucking mock me Eridan!!!" He stops, and laughs even more, to the point where he's on the floor, rolling. Mituna just watches the scene, confused.

"50 wh47 1f Cr0 w4n75 70 kn0w m3 b3773r. 17 m34n5 h3'5 4c7u4lly pu71ng 4n 3ff0r7 1n, 7ry1ng 70 g37 70 kn0w m3 b3773r. 570p 73451ng h1m!" Mituna defends you against the two. They stop, look at each other, then looks down saying,
"Wwe wwere just playing you knoww? Sheesh. You didn't have to get so mad." Eridan pouts and you feel guilty for losing your cool like that. Sollux nods in agreement with him, saying nothing. Mituna looks at the two of them and sighs.

"50rry f0r y3ll1ng. Ju57 570p 73451ng h1m. Y0u 7w0 w0uldn'7 w4n7 u5 70 73453 y0u f0r d471ng." They thought about it, and smiles.
"You're right. I wwouldn't wwant you to treat us like that." Eridan seemed to be doing the talking for them, Sollux was walking towards the cabinet.

"Tuna, do we need more honey?"
"Y35. 1'm runn1ng 0u7. Pl3453 c4n y0u g37 m0r3?" Mituna pleads, and you grin. 'He really lovwes that honey." You thought, Sollux nods and walk away.

"ED! Come on!" Eridan runs after Sollux and you hear the door shut. Looking at Mituna, you ask,
"So wvhat nowv?" He stares at you, and licks your face.
"Ewv! Wvhy did you do that Mituna?!" You hold your face and goosebumps appear on your skin. He grins and laughs.

"H3h3h3h3..."

...That sends terrified shivers down your back, and you look at him in horror.
"Wvhat wvas that laugh for?" You speak and he just keeps on laughing eerily at you.

After some time you couldn't take it anymore, so to hopefully stop him, you say,
"Mituna... Let's go skateboarding...." That effectively stops his laughter, and his face lights up like a Christmas tree.
"R34lly?! Y0u kn0w h0w 70 5k473804rd?!" He says, excited. You laugh at his eagerness, but on the inside, you were shaking. You didn't know how to skateboard, but you would try for Mituna, even if it meant you breaking a couple of bones.

"Um, I'm not the best, but I'm fairly good." You say and rub the back of your head, you didn't want him to think anything less of you than he already does.

He runs out, honey forgotten on the counter, and grabs his skateboard and helmet and puts it on. You out the honey back in the cabinet and walk out.
"You got an extra helmet?" You say as you thought about trying to skateboard without a helmet, that was not happening. He goes to the closet and opens it, out comes a closet full of helmets that he wears and skateboards.

You grab a helmet and skateboard, and put it on your head. You take a deep breath in and clench your fist.
"Okay, I'm ready. Wvanna go nowv?" You say confidentially and he laughs at you.

"Why 4r3 y0u 4c71ng 50 w31rd?! Y0u pr0b4bly d0n'7 kn0w h0w 70 5k473804rd!!!!! 17'5 0k, 1 d0n'7 m1nd, 1'll t34ch y0u. C0m3 0n!"

He grabs you hand and pulls you out of the house. You rush to lock it before you two leave, and you trail behind him.

Mituna's P.O.V.

Cronus wants to go skateboarding! You know he just wants to seem cool, and you respect him for that, but you wish he would just act like he did before.

He was lovable and adorable back when you were growing up, he was nice, and a little crazy. You knew he had feelings for you back then, but you were flushed for Latula, so you didn't say nothing. You know he was mad when he lost his best friend, you wanted to remember him so badly, but it just didn't want to come back to you.

But, when you got on Earth, your memories started coming back, even if it was slowly. You started remembering how you, Cronus, and Kurloz were inseparable.

But that changed once you developed flushed feelings for Latula, the three of you just drifted apart, that was until Kurloz asked you to be his morial. Of course you said yes, you missed being with him, but then the 'accident' took him away from you.

Long story short, after that, Cronus blamed himself for your broken friendship.

Kurloz told you that little detail, and that Kankri had made his move on Cronus. At first, you didn't care, but once you seen the way Kankri looked, you knew Cronus rejected him. You felt bad for the guy, but hey, you couldn't do nothing about it.

But when you heard the details of how he confessed, you were pissed at him and Cronus. He willingly wanted to become your replacement, but Cronus felt like that wasn't fair to either one of you, so he rejected Kankri.

You were brought out your 'into the past' adventure when Cronus told you that you had made it to the skatepark.

"C00l, w4n7 m4 70 734ch y0u?" You say and he looks a little grateful.
"Sorry, I don't really knowv howv to skateboard." He looks down, upset, even if your relationship and changed a little bit, you still hate when he gets upset.

"17'5 0k. N07 3v3ry0n3 kn0w5 h0w 70 5k3473804rd. D0n'7 83 up537. Pl3453." You says and kiss his cheek. You put on your helmet so you don't hurt yourself.

"0k, 7h3 f1r57 573p 15 70 g41n b4ll4nc3. Try 17." You say and he kicks the board, and he seems to be getting the hang of it.
"Look! I'm doing it!" He says astonished, you smile lovingly. He boards towards you and ask in a hyper voice,
"Wvhat's next?!" You chuckle even more, and say,
"4nd h3r3 1 7h0ugh7 1 w45 7h3 hyp3r 0n3. 8u7 7h3 n3x7 573p 15 f0r y0u 70 l34rn h0w 70 7urn. 7h1nk y0u c4n d0 17?"

"Of course!!!" He goes to try it out and you sit the enjoying the sun, it was around 7 pm now, so the sun was setting. You watch him as he starts skating up and down. You decide not to skate, if it made Cro this happy, you would watch him to make sure he doesn't break a bone.

"W3ll, w3ll, 1f 1t 1sn't M1tun4. Wh4t 4r3 you do1ng 4t th3 sk4t3p4rk?"

You hear a voice from behind and turn around. Standing there was Latula Pyrope, your ex-matesprit in the flesh.