Prologue

Your name is Sollux Captor. Your matesprit, Eridan Ampora, was kidnapped. Now you and your friends have to save him.

But that's another story all together.

What you should tell is how you all ended up on Earth.

{Time skip- 5 years before the actual story}

The games finally ended, everyone is alive and well. Well almost everyone. You and your fellow trolls have been sent to the humans planet, Earth, as they call it.

The first thing you did when you got there, was hook up your computer. You couldn't live without it, you were a hacker, coder, whatever they call it on Earth. It was your life.

Then you contacted your morial, Karkat Vantas. You two thought you had flushed feelings for each other, but you found out after the game, you two were just pale. So you become morials, and so far it had been working for you two.

Third, you made sure that Mituna Captor, your dancestor, was living with you comfortably. Once he was taken care of, you fell asleep.

A year later, you had got a job in order to support you and Mituna. He did little things here and there to help you with money, but in the end, he couldn't help you. He needed to be taken care of himself, and you would do just that.

One day in particular, you took at nap around 12pm, while Mituna went out with his matesprit, Latula.

{Time skip again -7 hours later}

You woke up to the sound of a ping on your computer. You walk to it and sit down despite your body telling you to get some more sleep.

caligulasAquarium [CA] began trolling TwinArmageddons [TA]

CA: Hey Sol :)

TA: what the fuck do you want fiishdiick?

CA: Ouch. So mean. I just wwanted to knoww if you wwanted to hang out wwith me today.

Ugh. You couldn't fucking stand the bastard. But you had to admit, you had nothing to do. Karkat was busy with John Egbert, a human. So you decided to be a bother to the bastard.

Oh, did you mention how he is you kismesis?

Yep.

You two hated each other's guts, you wanted to kill him for all the shit he did during that game, and he wanted kill you for taking Feferi Peixes away. She was his morial, but FF left because taking care of him was too much work she said. And then you started getting red feelings for her.

And you perused them. Unlike Eridan.

TA: whatever Eriidan. ju2t tell me what tiime Ii should be there.

CA: OK. Can you meet me at my house, at lets say, it's 7 pm now, so at 7:30? Givve you thirty minutes to get ready. See you there Sol. :)

caligulasAquarium [CA] ceast trolling TwinArmageddons [TA]

TA: yea, 2ee you there.

You turn away from your computer in favor of getting ready. When you exit out of your room, Mituna was sitting there, in the kitchen, eating the human equivalent to your mind honey on your planet. Just without the devastating effects.

"Tuna, don't eat two much or el2e you'll get 2iick. OK?" You say as you pass by him, he frowns and says with a pout,
"8u7, 17'5 g00d. 17'5 v3ry d3l1c10u5... V3ry 5w337..." You begin snickering and before long, you're full blown laughing. Mituna just pouts even more as you laugh as him.