Chapter 2

Sollux's P.O.V.

You go to Eridan's house and unlock the door using the key he gave you. You walk in and see him passed out on the couch. You smile and you feel your heart flutter at the sight.

"Wvell if it isn't Sollux. You're here to take him right?" Eridan's dancestor, Cronus Ampora. You nod and see him take another drag off his cigarette.
"Make sure he's home on time. He knowvs wvhen his curfewv is." He states discarding the used cigarette bud on the ground. He just walks away before you could say anything.

You shrug you shoulders and move to where Eridan was. You take in his appearance. His kissable gray lips, that adorable purple highlight in his black hair, his sensetive fins that you adore, and his new outfit that you tease him about constantly.

You kiss him to get him up. He wakes up and responds, and pulls away slightly. He smiles dazzlingly, and you gasp at his adorable purple eyes.
"Hey Sol. Is it time for you to pick me up?" He said sleepily, rubbing his eyes. He put on his glasses and fixes his hair again, seeing as his hair got messed while sleeping.
"Hey two you two. Are you ready two go? Ii've been ready to go 2iince 2ix." You say as you pull him to his feet.

"If I had knowwn that, I wwouldn't havve wwent to sleep. Howw wwas your morning?" He says as he gets up from the couch. He yawns, and gives you a peck on the cheek.
"My morning wa2 great. Ii had to prepare for toniight. You'll love what Ii have iin 2ore for you." You grab his hand and pull him out of the house.

Once you two got to your destination, you ushered him in. Inside was a whole restaurant, empty. You had rented it for today, and it had cost you about $300 for a night. You planned to make this a day he will never forget.
"Oh Sol," You hear Eridan swoon, "It's beautiful. Howw did you get this place empty?" He looked around and gasped.

It had one small table located in the middle of room, with candle lit. There were rose petals on the table, and yellow and purple cloths.

It was simply romantic.

He wrapped his hands around you neck and kisses you softly, conveying his feelings to you. You wrapped your arms around his waist, and respond. You twirl him around and he giggles.
"This is so romantic, howw did you so it?" He says after giggling. You simple raise an eyebrow, and smirk.

"Well, Ii have to make 2ure that my mate2priit iis happy. You are happy riight?" You smile sweetly and usher him to the table. You pour wine for both of you, and you take a sip.
"Sol, are you sure you should be drinking?" You hear Eridan say after you took a sip. You show your canines, and grin.

"Ii'm fiine, Ii can driink. We are goiing to have a fun tiime." You say with that cooky grin not falling from your face. He just looks uncertain, and says nothing us on the matter. You urge him to take a sip of his wine, which he does and his face flushes a light purple, and he drowns the whole cup.
"Wwhat is this Sol? It's good!" He states a little tipsy from the wine.
"Ii thiink iit's normal wiine. At lea2t Ii hope." You say feeling a little lightheaded yourself.

After you two drown at least 4 bottles of wine, you call a waiter to bring you some food.
"OK, what will you two be having?" The waiter asks,
you tell your order without stuttering too much, and he walks away.
"Oh Sol, I'm havving such a great time. But wwhat's the occasion?" He says after some time. You tap your fingers on the table nervously, and he says slightly concerned,
"Wwhat's wwrong Sol?" You shake you head and breathe out.

'Ii have to do thi2 now.' You thought with sudden courage.

"Eriidan, we've come long way. Fir2t we hated each other, then we became pale for each other, and fiinally, we are completely flu2hed each other. Ii want you be with me forever. Wiill you be miine?" You ramble out and hold a ring out to him with your face turning a bright yellow. His face brightens and you blush even more.

"Of course! I wwill alwways lovve you. After all, I'm the one wwho wwanted you first." He says and you see tears of happiness falling from his eyes. You reach across the table and wipe those purple tears, and kiss the back of his hand.
"But wwhat's the ring for?" He sniffles, and rises out of his seat. He sits on your lap, wrapping his hands around your neck. You rub noses with him and say with a loving smile,
"Human cu2tom. They wear riing2 to 2how that they belong to each other. Don't you liike the riing?"

He nods in understanding, he leans in and whispers in you ear,
"I lovve you Sol. I'll be yours forevver. So yes, I accept the ring." Your grin spreads even more on your face, and you kiss him softly. He responds and deepens the kiss, soon you're grabbing his scarf and kissing his neck. He moans and moves his neck to give you better access, his face flushed a dark purple.

'Thii2 fucking tea2e!' You thought hotly.

You growl possessively and bite down on his neck hard.
"S-sol!!!" He screams and his back arches under you. His hands goes to your to pull you in for a kiss, you bite his lips, and suck on his tongue. He moans into the kiss, and he grabs your shirt in an effort to pull you closer.

"Ahem. *cough*" The waiter says to bring you out of your matesprit. You both look at him and Eridan hops off your lap into the chair across from you.

"Your food." The waiter says placing the plate down. You two give you thanks and begin to eat.

How is it so far? I will be making the chapters significantly shorter than the "Life" series. Its my first time making a homestuck fanfic, so go easy.