Chapter 5

Sollux's P.O.V.

"Sol, howw did you knoww I wwas in the park?"

You heard Eridan say. '2hiit. Ii'm but2ed.' You thought with a frown. You scratch the back of your head and sigh.
"Cronu2 told me you left the hou2e two fiind me. Ii fiigured you may be iin the park, or a re2tuarant eatiing." You mumble our shyly. It was bad enough you two ran into FF, and she said all that horrid shit to him, you just wanted to go home and snuggle with Eridan.

"Eriidan, can we go two my place already? Ii want two 2nuggle wiith you." You say in a timid voice, it didn't matter how long you have been with Eridan, he always made your heart flutter. He blushes, moves to you and wraps his arms around your neck.

"Of course. That is, if you still wwant to snuggle."

'Awwwww!!!! He's two much! Ii'm defiiniitely flu2hed for hiim.' You thought dreamily, he chuckles and moves to kiss you. You moan into the kiss and your hands move his waist. You go to continue your actions from before, biting his sensitive fins.

"Sol!"

He moans out your name breathlessly. You smirk and nip even harder, trying to break skin. He squirms in your arms and is mewling in pleasure.
"S-Sol, let's at least get in the house before wwe staaaarrttt...." A low whine goes through his throat, your eyes widen, and you thought with an evil smile, 'Ii can't waiit two make hiim go crazy when we get two my hou2e..'

"Wwhat's wwrong Sol?" Eridan says pulling you out of your thoughts.

"Let'2 go." You say and pull him towards your house.

When you two get there, you see Mituna looking at his skateboard sadly. Something didn't sit right in your chest so you decide to question him.
"Miituna, what'2 wrong?" You say trying to get a smile out of him. Any other time, his ever-lasting smile would get on your nerves, but now you would do anything to see it on his face. A sad Mituna just isn't normal, he's always happy, or just plain smiling.

You hear him mumble under his breath and you try again.
"Miituna, what'2 wrong?" You look again and he's taking off his bulky helmet.
"Mituna?" You heard Eridan question him now. You both were worried, he had said nothing to either of you by now, and your panic levels were rising drastically.

"50llux."

"Ye2?" You move to crouch down in front of him, he hands his helmet to you and you place it on the skateboard. You look at the skateboard and suddenly thought, 'Wa2n't he 2uppo2ed two be goiing 2kateboardiing wiith Latula? Why ii2 he 2iill here?'

"Miituna, where'2 Latula?" You ask and you see him jolt violently. You look at the skateboard, and putting that together with the violent jolt he bad hearing of her name, she must have bailed on him.

"Diid Latula not come?" You ask softly, trying to calm him down. He nods his head pitifully, and you feel something break inside you. You see Eridan sitting next to him and hugging him slightly, trying not to make you jealous. You look at him and give him the okay to fully hug him, which he does without hesitation.

"3r1d4n?" Mituna asks confused. Eridan says nothing and just continues hugging him. You look at the both of them, and smile. Eridan treats your dancestor as if Mituna was his, and you likewise with Cronus. Mituna starts to bite his lip, and his eyes started to water up.

"Mituna?" Eridan says as he trys to hold in the tears, but is failing miserably. You at him, pat his head, and say sweetly,
"Let iit out. Iit'll make you feel better." And with that, he starts brawling like a grub. You and Eriidan just sit there and hold him while he tries to tell you two what happened, but couldn't put it into words.

"50llux." He says after crying, you assumed he needed this, but what you didn't expect was for Eridan to fall asleep holding him. You look back at Mituna and he's smiling at you.
"7h4nk y0u. 1 n33d3d 7h47." He says holding Eridan close to him. You grin lazily, wrap an arm on the arm of the couch, and lean on him.

"Wanna tell me what happened?" You ask holding one of his hands in your own. He smiles sadly again and you mentally slap your forehead.
"You have two iif you don't want two." You say quickly and he just shakes his head at you.

"L47ul4 8r0k3 0ff 7h3 m4735pr1t." He says simply, and you felt rage go through you.

"2he what?!?!" You screech, and he shushes you. You nod and lower your voice.
"2he diid what?!?!" You hiss slightly lower than before. He tilts his head to the side and he simply restates,
"L47ul4 8r0k3 0ff 7h3 m4735pr1t. 5he d1dn't w4nt m3 4nym0r3. S41d 1 w45 700 much w0rk f0r h3r." You look in shock, and a thought goes through your head.

'Text Cronu2! About new development! He miight be able two get Miituna two like hiim.'

You grab your phone and text a quick message to him. Mituna looks at you with a questioning glance.
"Wh4t 4r3 y0u d01ng?" You hear him say and you look up from your phone to stare at him.
"Textiing Cronu2. Why?"
"0h." Was all he said. You state and continue texting when Cronus replies to you saying, "Really?! She broke it off wvith him?! Do you think this is my chance to get together wvith him? Or should I give him time? Wvhat should I do Sol?!?!"

You laugh at his uncertainty, and decides to just Mituna if he wants another matesprit.
"Miituna?" You ask and he smiles at you stupidly.
"Ye5?"
"Do you want another mate2priit?" He blinks and looks at you, then blinks again.
"4n07h3r m4735pr1t? Wh0 w0uld 1t 83?" He says very slowly trying to comprehend what you were saying.
"Ye3, do you want to fiill that quadrant agaiin? Ii have the perfect man who ha2 been wanting you for awhile now." You say joyfully, and he looks uncertain, but nods his head.

"Wh0 w0uld 1t 83?" He asks once more and you brace yourself.

"Cronu2 Ampora. Eriidan'2 dance2tor."

Hey! So how is it so far? Again, if anyone is actually reading this, then, thank you! I'm very happy to hear that! Anyhow, should I pair them up together? Or have him fall for Kankri?

-Yanase out.