Epilogue #1

snowcrystal2 This is for you personally!

Cronus' P.O.V.

It had been five years since the kidnapping, and Feferi's death. You had every intention of sealing you Mituna's love life.

But first you wanted to get permission from Latula, she was like his care provider.

You were sitting on a bench while everyone went out to get candy, across from you, you see Latula.

"H3y, how's 1t go1ng?" She says as you get up to walk with her, you didn't want Mituna to see you two.
"I need to knowv... Wvould you let me 'marry' Mituna?" She looks at you confused and you sigh.

"It's the human equivwalent to a quadrant, but it can't be broken. If he says yes, then wve'll be together forewver." You say dreamily, you love that idea. You and him would be bonded by love forever.

"Um, sur3? Do 1 3v3n h4v3 4 s4y 1n th1s?" She says, her face conveying the emotions she was feeling. She was confused, and you respond with a smile and you thank her and walk away.

"Cro!" You see Mituna and them are back at the bench, you sit down next to him and he snuggles in you.
"Where did y9u g9 Cr9nus?" Kankri asks while licking Karkat's ice cream. You sigh and say in a tired voice,
"I had to see someone, and it was stressful."

Mituna hands you an ice cream and you hold his hand and lick it.
"I really don't like swveets that much, so you can havwe it." You say smirking and he frowns.
"But I got it for you! Plea5e eat it?" He whines and you look at it.
"Wvhat flavwor is it?" You ask, you didn't want to eat it, but he bought it for you.

"Vanilla."

"OK, I wvill eat it then. Hand it over please." You say and he hands it to you, you lick it and see Eridan and Sol flushed.
"Wvhat's up wvith those twvo?" You point at them and Karkat and Kankri start laughing.
"They bought an alcoholic drink! They're drunk!!" Kankri says while laughing, you start frowning.

"Who'5 carry who?" Mituna says, and their laughter stops.

They both look at each other and say in unison,
""S9LLUX."" You and Mituna laugh, it was good to hang out like this. He leans in you, having finished his honeycomb apple, which seems to have made him hyper.
"Miitunaaaaa...." Sollux slurs and you really start laughing. They were drunk out of their minds!
"Hm?" Mituna was snickering too, the four of you were laughing at them.

"Wwe can wwalk... Don't treat us like babies... Or grubs...wwhatever they wwere called..." Eridan says and you think, their home was closer than the rest of you, so you shrug your shoulders.

"Sure. Text me wvhen you get there." You say and they walk away, tumbling on each other. Karkat says in a hushed whisper,
"I'M FOLLOWING THEM TO MAKE SURE THEY DON'T INTAKE ANYMORE ALCOHOL." You nod and he runs off. Kankri decides to follow him to make sure no one hits on his "boyfriend", so it was just you and Mituna.

"5o, wanna go on the ferri5 wheel? I hear it'5 great for couple5." He says and you kiss his cheek.
"That is a great idea. Let's go." You two walk to the ferris wheel and the guy working there was being a dick until the manager come out and lets you two on.

You sit next to Mituna and as the ride goes up, he's looking out the window, face fill of awe.
"Cro! Look it'5 5o pretty!!" He says and you pull him for a gentle kiss, he responds and intertwines your fingers. When you pull back for air you look at him, his face becomes serious. He puts hair clips to show his eyes and you gasp, his eyes were red and blue again.