Chapter 12

Kankri's P.O.V.

You was so sick and fucking tired of being questioned on your new behavior. If you went to Porrim, she questioned you, if you went to Cronus, he fucking questioned you.

"Kanny are yo+u O+k? Yo+u've been acting distant ever since Cro+nus rejected yo+u." Porrim says and you finally snap after being pushed to the edge so much.

"I'm s9 sick and fucking tired of hearing y9u pe9ple fucking questi9n me a69ut my life. Leave me the fuck al9ne!" You snap and she pales at your rage.
"Kanny what's wro+ng? Why are yo+u acting like that?"
"L99k, P9rrim, I appreciate y9u trying t9 6e there f9r me, 6ut, st9p pestering me a69ut b9ring things. I'm s9rry if I snapped. F9rgive me?"

She looks at you uncertain, and you pale. '9h g9ds. I didn't want t9 scare her 9ff... I just wanted s9me peace and quiet. Is that t99 much t9 ask f9r?!' You thought with a frown playing on your face. The more and more you keep thinking about it, the worse you feel about the whole situation.

You feel tears prickle at your eyes, and you sniffle. She was at your side in a instant like the mother bear she was.
"Kankri... What's wro+ng?!" She tries to comfort you, but your thoughts are running wild with fucked up thoughts, and you start brawling like a 3 year old.
"I-I'm s9rry P9rrim!!!!*sniffle* Please f9rgive me????!" You cry and sob, she just holds you close and lets you cry.

'I need t9 m9ve already.'

"P9rrim, can y9u let me g9?" You say after some time. And she quickly lets you go and apologizes.
"Kanny, yo+u kno+w the o+nly reaso+n why we're bo+thering yo+u is because yo+u wo+n't let us in. We're wo+rried abo+ut yo+u. Yo+u've stayed at Karkat's place fo+r to+o+ lo+ng. Yo+u need to+ go+ back to+ Cro+nus."

"N9."
"Excuse me?"
"N9. I d9n't want t9 g9 6ack t9 his h9use. I'm perfectly fine with Karkat. And he d9esn't mind me staying there." You snap again, but try to keep your cursing down. She sighs and says with a small frown,
"I guess yo+u co+uld stay with Karkat. Just do+n't cause him to+o+ much tro+uble. Please fo+r me?" You nod.

She finally left your room and you call Karkat. After the third ring he picked, sounding sleepy.
"HELLO?"
"Sup." You say as you lit a cigarette, you really needed to kick the habit.
"KANKRI?" You roll your eyes and sigh.
"N9, it's fucking Santa Claus. 9f c9urse it's me Kankri!" You snap and he sighs.
"Do I need to fuck you again?" Your eyes widen and you start laughing. You hear footsteps and quick extinguish your cigarette butt, and hide it under your pillow.

Maybe you should let Porrim in on the secret too, then she'll stop bothering you.

She comes in and sees the phone pressed to your ear and asks,
"Who+'s o+n the pho+ne?" You smile and say,
"Karkat." You hear him say something on the other line and turn your attention back to him.
"N9, n9t y9u, ah, shut the fuck up Karkat! G9d, y9u're such an assh9le." You say, while blushing, and laughing. Porrim looks at you with confusion all over and you resist the urge to laugh even more.

"Kanny?"

"Karkat, I'll call y9u later. Yea. I'll be 6ack 6y midnight, and then we can g9 t9 the pu6. Y9u d9 remem6er? 9K, 6e ready and wait up f9r me~ 6ye l9ve ya." You hang up and look at her.
"Kanny."
"Yes P9rrim dearest?" You says with a devious smirk on your face.
"What was that?" Your smirk hasn't left your face, but you're laughing your ass off.
"Kanny! I'm being serio+us here!" You continue laughing and try to speak your mind, but couldn't. It was too fucking hilarious!

"KANKRI VANTAS!!!!!"

You stop and look at her.
"Yes?" Your face was casted downward and you just wanted to talk to Karkat again. After all, he was your matesprit, to you he was. He has no clue so far that you have flushed feelings for him, but you will try your best to get him.

"Ah, I'm so+rry fo+r yelling. Kanny, just tell me what's changed yo+u. By the way, do+n't think I do+n't see that cigarette butt under yo+ur pillo+w." You gasp and look at your pillow and smirk.
"9k, y9u caught me. S9 what if I'm sm9king? Y9u d9n't 69ther Cr9nus f9r it, why 69ther me? Als9, d9es it really make a difference if I act differently?" You shrug your shoulders and light up another cigarette, now that she knew, there was no need to hide it.

"Kankri, put that do+wn! Yo+u do+n't need to+ smo+ke!" She scolds you and you roll your eyes.
"Oh, I'm so scared." You say sarcastically, and her eyes widen.
"Kankri, did yo+u talk witho+ut yo+ur quirk?"

You just keep that same bored expression on your face.

"So what if I did? We are capable of learning how to talk without our typing quirks. I'm not the only one, Karkat, Eridan, and even Mituna can all talk without their quirk at certain points. I learned when Karkat started helping me." You say, bored. This was now getting very boring and you wanted to sleep in now.

"Well, can yo+u teach me?" She says and your eyes widen. You scratch the back of your head and sigh.
"Honey, I can't teach ya, ya gotta believe that ya can talk without it. Now try." You look up to see her take a deep breath in and she looks at you.

"I can... Talk without... My quirk...!!!!" She exclaims and you laugh, of course, that was just how you trolls typed, not how you spoke.
"Thank you Kanny! I can't wait to tell Kanaya! I wonder if everyone can do it." She wonders and you shake your head.
"Pe9ple like S9llux can't. He has a lisp, that s9mething even humans have. Mituna's stemmed fr9m his accident. 6asically, y9u get the p9int."

"Kanny, how come your talking with your quirk again?"
"6ecause I fucking want t9. And it's a l9t easier."
"Kanny, language." You laugh and she sounds just like you used to, you raise an eyebrow at the words.
"Kidding." She says, giggling happily. You look at the ceiling and sigh.
"Porrim."
"Yes?" She responds and looks at you.

"Get out please. I have to get ready. Off you go!"

You throw her out, and she giggles and waves.

That took care of Porrim, now you just have to get Karkat to like you.

Now that will be hard.

Hey! How is it. We're almost done with introductions! This is the last couple, I really don't plan to show sol and Eridan, until later...but... I hope you all like it so far.

-Yanase.