Chapter 9

Mituna's P.O.V.

"W3ll, w3ll, 1f 1t 1sn't M1tun4. Wh4t 4r3 you do1ng 4t th3 sk4t3p4rk?"

You hear a voice from behind and turn around. Standing there was Latula Pyrope, your ex-matesprit in the flesh.

You blink and instinctively look towards Cronus. Gods, the one person who could understand you, quirk or no quirk, you were on bad terms with at the moment.

"W3ll, 1f y0u mu57 km0w, 1'm t34ch1ng Cr0nu5 h3r3 h0w 70 5k3473804rd. Wh47'5 17 70 y0u?" You spat out angrily. You were still mad at her, she broke it off with no warning.
"Oh, you 4ct1ng touchy. Wh4t d13d 1n you? oh, w41t, 1 brok3 off our qu4dr4nt! how 4r3 y0u f33l1ng now?!" She laughs at you and you feel your anger boil, she was acting like a bitch.

"Mituna!" Cronus skated towards you and sat next to you. You smile and lean on his shoulder. He wraps his arm around your waist and you lean into the touch.

"Wh4t th3 4ctual fuck m1tun4?!" She screeches at you two and Cronus looks at her with a look of death.
"Go the fuck awvay, Latula! Can't you see you're making Mituna uncomfortable?!" He screams at her and you tighten your hold on him, you didn't think she was going to cause you this trouble. You just wanted to teach Cronus how to skateboard!

But, of course, nothing ever goes as fucking planned.

"Oh, 1'm sooooooo sc4r3d!!!! not! so now h3's rubb1ng your scars?! 1s th4t wh4t's h4pp3n1ng now m1tun4?! You fuck1ng d1sgust m3." She spat, and you lean into him more, you didn't want to deal with this, you just wanted to bond with Cro!

You felt tears bubble around your eyes and you tug on his sleeve.
"Are you OK Tuna?" You hug him full on and sob in his chest, you don't like that she was saying such mean things. She was so nice to you before, what changed?!

She was obviously taken back by the tears, because next minute, she was apologizing.
"gods, 1'm so sorry M1tun4!!!" You look at her and see her eyes casted down in shame. She probably just wanted to get you fired up, not make you cry.

You didn't give two shits.

You wanted her away from you and Cro now.

"M4k3 h3r l34v3. Pl3453. Cr0." You sob out and he glares at her.
"You heard him. Leawve nowv!" He yells and she just stands there, dumbfounded.
"Pl3453, L47ul4, ju57 l34v3. Pl3453." You plead, she still ignores you in favor of staring Cronus down.

She was giving you a real headache.

"L34v3, 83f0r3 1 d0 50m37h1ng 1 r34lly r3gr37!" You scream at her, and she finally leaves. Gods. You thought it would never end. Cronus picks you up bridal style, and takes you home.

{Back with Eridan and Sollux}

Eridan's P.O.V.

You remember walking in on your dancestor and Sol's, and you felt a blush go across your face.

"ED!!!" You were flicked on your neck to bring you out of dreamland.
"Sorry. Wwhat wwere you saying?" You apologize, and kiss his cheek. He sighs in happiness and says happily,
"I got the honey for Miituna. Wanna go watch a moviie or 2omethiing?" You laugh and give a nod in approval. You two move to the movie theater near Sol's house.

Once you were inside, you two decide to see a kid movie. So you obviously went for the one about a fish, Ponyo, as the movie title was called. Once you got the tickets, you notice theses girls staring at you and Sol.

"Sol?" He looks back at you and blinks.
"What?" He responses and you feel them staring even more.
"There are these twwo girls staring. Wwhat should wwe do?" You say as you snuggle more into him, he rests a hand on your waist and you smiled. Sol may not always show his love like you do, but gods, he loves you.

He just shows it in small actions like this.

"Um, hey. We were just wondering if you two had dates with anyone today?" On of the girls who was staring says, she had brown hair and blue eyes.
"Yeah, like totally. You two are so sexy, you must have girlfriends." The second one says, and you shudder. She had black and purple hair, like you, and red contact lens on.

"2orry two dii2appoiint you giirl2, but Ii already have a date." He says and you are so glad you and him with you. They both pout and you feel a little bad, they hadn't done nothing wrong, yet, that was.

"Awww. Where is she? How about your friend over there? Is his coming?" The one with brown hair says and you felt yourself blush and you wrap your arms around him.
"Um, sorry ladiie2, he'2 taken already." Sol laughs and you look up at him smiling.

"By who?"

"By me. Now Ii would appreciiate iit iif you left my boyfriend and me alone." That seems to make the girls angry,
"You're gay?!" One said, and you both nod slightly.

"Ugh. I can't believe we just hitted on two gay guys! You know same sex couples are a crime!" The second one said with her face scrunched up in disgut. You two look at each other and have a silent conversation between the two of you.

2hould we?
Yep.
OK, don't forget thii2 wa2 your iidea.

He grabs you and kisses you passionately, and you grab his horns. You hear some faint whistles in the background, but drown it out. His hands move to your fins and you moan into the kiss, then while you pull your hands away from his horns, your hands go to rest on both sides of his body.

"UGH! STOP IT!!!!!!!!!" The two girls started screaming and yelling, and security had to take them away. You smiled and seen many people had taken pictures of the two of you. You blush so much that Sol starts laughing at you.

{In the movie theater}

"Sol.... Stop that!" You say as he nips your neck softly. His hand goes to rest on your thigh, and you tense.
"Relax baby... I'm only going make you feel good." He says lazily smiling. You were scared, in all the time you two have been matesprits, you two haven't had sex yet.

He smiles even more and brushes his lips against yours, you moan and grab his shirt. You pushed that fear in the back of your mind, and pressed your lips harder on his. He smirks in the kiss, and you feel your eyes open.

"Sol?" You say as you pull away, and your phone vibrates. You look at Sol, and answer it.
"Hello?" You say quietly, you were still in the theater, and you didn't want to be kicked out.
"-Eridan! We need to talk. Now. Come over." Feferi's voice comes in your ear and you look at Sol.
"Let'2 go." He says as you two get up to leave.

How is it so far? Once again, I apologize for any spelling errors, quirk errors, grammatical errors, and errors in general. This is my first homestuck fanfic, so please go easy on me.

-Yanase out!