Chapter 16

{A/N: Character death, and an way OOC Kankri. Don't know why, I always envision him as a badass with split personalities. Maybe just me..}

Sollux's P.O.V.

You were frustrated. Why? You matesprit was taken, even after you told him to be careful!

Now it has been a few months since he went missing. Feferi was the main reason, but she wouldn't say anything about who has him now.

"...llux!" You hear in the distance.
"Sollux!"
"WHAT!!??" You scream, Eridan usually keeps you sane, but without him here, you've been snapping heads left and right.
"SHIT. CALM DOWN. WE JUST FIGURED OUT WHERE HE MIGHT BE!" Karkat stated, and you nearly jump for joy.
"Really?! Where?!" You say excitedly. He points to the map, it was the abandoned warehouse near your computer programming store, well the one you work at.
"Let'2 go!!!" You scream and run towards the door, but Kankri pulls you back. You glare at him and he smirks darkly.
"As much as I'm ready t9 kill, and 6elieve me, I'm ready t9 kill. We need weap9ns, n9t every9ne has psi9nic powers like y9u S9l, s9 here every9ne take a gun just in case."
"He has a point Sol." Cronus says. He pulls a crate full of guns and grenades to your attention.
"Where did you get the2e from?" You question, and he just silently smirks darkly until he says,
"I have my s9urces. That's all y9u need t9 kn9w." Everyone shudders at he declaration.

You each grab a gun and walk out.

You all burst through the door, and it was deserted.
"I thought you 5aid thi5 wa5 the right place?! Where i5 Eridan Karkat?!" Mituna yells angrily, he wanted Eridan back as much as you do. He takes Eridan as a little brother, and it broke his heart when he was taken.

"CALM THE FUCK DOWN FIRST OFF. SECOND, HE'S IN THE LOWER LEVEL. BUT WE NEED TO BREAK THE LOCK."
He responds calmly to Mituna's outburst. He walks down and pops the lock to the first door nonchalantly, without batting an eyelash. You all gasp and he smirks, he may not like Eridan, but he's your morial, he had to help in times like this.

Karkat starts running towards the second door, and knocks it down with a grin.
"I found Eridan!!!!" He screams and all of you start running towards him. When you got to the door, you had tears in your eyes. Your matesprit was alive!
"Eriidan!" You scream happily and his eyes widen.
"Sol?" He says in a hushed voice, you nod and he runs to you hugging you.
"Sol!!!! I wwas so scared!!!!! Wwhy did it take you so long to find me?!" You two sink to the floor, crying. He kept apologizing for something you don't know about.
"ED, what are you talkiing about?" You say after some time, but a cough from another person in the room stops him from talking.

"ErIdAn, I GuEsS YoU'rE GoInG BaCk WiTh SoLbRo...?" Gamzee asks, slightly sad. Eridan looks at him sadly, and sighs.
"Yea... Sorry Gam. I knoww you took good care of me, but he's my matesprit, I wwant to go back to him." You look at them and ask in a harsh tone,
"Where's the motherfucker who diid thii2 two you?" Gamzee and Eridan freeze.

"GAMZEE MAKARA!!!! HOW COULD YOU?!" Karkat yells and you see Kankri point a gun at him.
"Let me kn9w when I can bl9w his fucking 6rains 9ut, I'm ready at any time." He says grinning darkly, you shudder and make a mental note to never get on Kankri's bad side.

"You can do iit now iif you want." You shrug and Eridan slaps you.
"What the fuck ED?!" He glares at you with tears in his eyes.
"Leavve Gam alone! He finally had some of his fucking slime pies, he back go the wway he wwas before! He wwas sober wwhen Fef told him to take me!" He screams at you, and you feel your anger get the better part of your judgement.
"ED 2HUT THE FUCK UP!!!" He stares at you and once you see the tears, then the guilt sets in.
"God2, ED Ii'm 2o 2orry! Forgiive me." You try to comfort him, but he pushes you away.

You hear a female's voice upstairs.
"-Eridan? Gamzee? I )(eard noises down t)(ere, are you two okay?" She ran down and you all look to see Feferi Peixes.
"O)(, I didn't know Sol...)(ad found t)(is place...we're fucked..." She says slowly and you hiss, your psionic powers going haywire.
"DAMN RIIGHT YOU'RE FUCKED!!!! JU2T WAIIT UNTIIL II GET MY HANDS ON YOU FEFERII PEIIXES!!!!!!" You hiss even more, and the temperature in the room drops, Karkat puts a hand on your shoulder.

"Look, calm the fuck down Sol. You're scaring him." When he said that, you look back at Eridan, seeing him scared made you level headed again.
"*2igh* Tell me all that you know FF. Then leave me and ED alone after that." She nods and explains what happened.

Once she was finished, you grab Eridan and walked out, leaving the rest of them to deal with this.

"Sol! What's wrong?" Eridan asks, worried. You weren't answering him, you were just silent. You spun him around and hug him. He hugs you back and smiles.
"Sol, thank you for rescuing me. He wwas nice to me, evven wwhile sober." He says and you look at him skeptically.
"Gamzee Makara, NIICE whiile...sober?" He nods and you decide to trust his word.

"Can wwe go home? I'm tired and I wwant go sleep with you." He says tiredly, and you giggle, Eridan really calms you down.
"2ure. Let'2 go home..." He grins and you two walk home.

Kankri's P.O.V.

Sollux left us here with theses two.
"9k, s9... Are we killing them?" You ask, you were itching to hurt someone. Karkat snickers and you pull the safety lock off and point it at Feferi.

"Kankri, you can't cull me!" She says backing away from you, she was smart to do that. You smirk and say, while walking towards her,
"See, I can, and I will. Y9u are a fucking nuisance, and y9u caused every9ne here s9me seri9us pain with that fucked up stunt 9f y9urs. I think it would 6e 6est if y9u perish t9day. D9n't make this hard, just accept y9u're fate." You hold the gun to her face, and she freezes.

"Kankri...can't we talk t)(is out...?" She says shakily, and your smirk doesn't leave, and you shake your head.
"N9, n9, n9. See y9u need t9 pay f9r y9ur sins. G99dbye Feferi Peixes. I'll tell Meenah that y9u had a little 'accident' and it sh9uld 6e fine." You say and pull the trigger twice. Pink blood splatters all over you sweater and face, and Karkat calms you down. You didn't even know you were shaking until he hugs you.

"It's over Kan... Stop..." He says and kisses you, you give in and he smiles, tears were running down your face, you actually killed someone... You hear some whistles from the other three people and blush.
"Let's g9." You say and Karkat looks at Gamzee.
"WHAT ARE YOU YOU GOING TO DO NOW GAM?" He asks, and Gamzee shrugs.
"I HoNeStLy DoN't KnOw. ErIdAn WaS My OnLy ReAsOn WhY I'm HeRe. DiD YoU ReAlLy HaVe To MoThErFuCkInG KiLl HeR?" He says, and he looks at her now limp, lifeless body.

"Good riddance to bad rubbish. That's all there fucking is to it." You spat out, you never liked her, she was annoying and a just a plain bitch. He nods and asks you all,
"DoEs AnYoNe HaVe SoMe MoNeY So I CaN GeT A BuS RiDe To My HoUse?" You reach in your pocket and hand him a twenty, he takes it and thanks you while running to the bus stop.

"I 5ay we leave. Thi5 place i5 creepy." Mituna says, and you all leave.

Hey, I know the second arc was short as fuck, but that's because I have no clue what to do with this.