Chapter 6 - Knock Knock

I'm soooo sorry for such a long delay, but I've changed my mind about a plot of this story, and I had to completely change this chapter. I hope you enjoy it!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Klaus rushed into Caroline's house and stormed directly into her room. He looked around, but she wasn't there. Instead, the mirror on the wall was broken, and he noticed a few wooden pieces on the floor, they were stained with blood. Was it Caroline's blood? Klaus felt a wave of fear inside his body. So this was really happening, Mikael kidnapped Caroline, and he had no idea where they could be. Klaus grabbed his mobile phone and dialed Stefan's number.

"Klaus? I thought that you were out of town."

"I was. Don't have time for a chit-chat. Mikael took Caroline. I need you to contact the Bennett witch, we need her to do a locator spell." Klaus was trying to stay calm while saying this. But how could he?

"What? Isn't he dead?"

"It's a long story. I'll explain it later. Meet me at her house." Klaus added and hung up.

He was pacing the living room nervously while waiting for Stefan and Bonnie to show up. After fifteen minutes which seemed to be the whole eternity to Klaus.

"Finally..." He started, but Bonnie interrupted him.

"Why did he take her?" Klaus noticed anger in her voice. "You weren't supposed to be here."

"As you can see, it's not my fault." Klaus answered angrily. How dare she blame him?

"Calm down. We need to find her." Stefan soothed the situation.

"You're right, Stefan. I'm sorry. I don't trust him." Bonnie said piercing Klaus with her gaze.

"It's not about trust, witch. Just do the bloody spell, and let me deal with it." Klaus seethed through gritted teeth. "Here's her bracelet. I guess you'll need it." He added and passed Bonnie the piece of jewelry.

Bonnie took it, then she spread the map of Mystic Fall over the table. Bonnie started chanting the spell, the bracelet began to move slowly on the map. It stopped on the Lockwood Cellar. "She's there." Bonnie turned around to Klaus, but he was already gone.

"Damn it." Stefan cursed. "I should go after him. I'll call Damon and Elena, you'll join us later." He added and flashed out of the room. Bonnie grabbed her car keys and left the building.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Klaus was dashing through the woods, he wanted Mikael dead, but for good now. Klaus couldn't believe that his mother was ready to hurt innocent people to get what she wanted. Suddenly, he realized something, he had been doing the same thing for over centuries. He hurt, tortured and killed to get anything he wanted. But it was different, he was doing everything to survive and protect his family. His parents made him this way, and now there was no going back. Klaus stopped in fear as he heard Caroline's scream. It meant that Mikael was still torturing her. "Hold on, love..." Klaus felt a murderous beast waking up in him. He noticed the entrance of the cellar and rushed in without thinking about a plan. In a minute, Klaus found himself throwing Mikael against a wall. Klaus approached Caroline and broke the chains that were keeping her.

"Run!" Klaus shouted as he noticed Mikael stood up.

Caroline rushed to the exit, but she felt someone grabbed her hair. It was Mikael, he pulled her back inside. She hit her head off a protruding boulder.

"Leave her alone!" Klaus yelled full of anger and attacked Mikael, but his father was faster and blocked Klaus's strike.

"Ready for your end, boy?" Mikael laughed devilishly. He took out a white oak stake. Mikael was about to run the stake through the original hybrid's chest when Caroline twisted his arm. Klaus used the opportunity and kicked Mikael in the face. "I'm glad your mother decided to send me some help." Mikael said grinning as ten more vampires walked in.