Chapter 11 - The deal

Hi guys! So the next chapter is finally here! I hope you like it! The is going to be this big fight with Esther and Mikael, I think that you will be surprised how it's going to end.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A young woman shyly walked into the room. She looked around searching for someone, but no one was there. "I'm pretty sure that this is the place she described." She told to herself.

"Indeed it is." She turned around as she heard a female voice having appeared suddenly. "I'm glad you came."

"I didn't have much choice." She shot back.

"There's no need to be sarcastic child. Hurting you is not my intention."

The girl crossed arms over her chest. "What do you want?"

"I simply need your help."

"What do I get for helping you?" She raised her left eyebrow.

"Right. I can spare the life of the one you care for."

She tilted her head. "Now you've got my attention. Continue."

"Bring Caroline Forbes to me, and I'll save his life."

"Done." The young woman said approaching the other female. "But I want to be sure that you will do it so..." She pulled a little jackknife out of her pocket and cut her right palm.

"I understand." She heard in reply. The other woman took the knife and cut her right palm as well. The women shook each other hands.

"We have a deal." The girl said walking out of the room.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"What the bloody hell?!" Rebekah screamed out in astonishment. She had given Klaus a quick look before he sped to Esther. Though he didn't manage to attack her as the second he was by her, Esther disappeared. "NO!" Klaus' scream pierced the room.

"What's going on in here?" Bonnie asked having walked into the room; her glance was wandering between the people gathered in Caroline's living room.

"Esther tricked us to be you and..." Caroline finally broke the silence.

"Tell me you didn't give her your blood..." Bonnie seemed to be getting nervous.

"What if we did?" Elijah asked looking at Bonnie curiously.

"How terrible it is?" Rebekah asked hesitantly.

"It doesn't matter any longer." Klaus started pacing the room. "I will rip the heart out of her chest looking straight in her eyes as soon as we find her."

"As I assume, she linked you, didn't she?" Bonnie asked and the Originals nodded in agreement. She took a deep breath and continued. "The most important thing now is that we must prevent Caroline and Katherine from being kidnapped. I think I can put some spell on them to make them kind of invisible for any other people than us."

"That's great." Caroline clapped her hands. "I hope we deal with that wicked witch before the prom because I have already bought an outstanding dress."

"We all might die, and all you care about is a stupid prom?" Rebekah couldn't hide her disbelief. Caroline rolled her eyes dismissively.

"Could you please stop?" Elijah ordered squeezing his eyes. "Katerina, can you..." Elijah turned around to face Katherine, but she wasn't behind him. "Where is she?" Suddenly, a picture placed on the mantel fell to the floor. The pieces of broken glass started to move; everybody kept staring at them becoming a message.