Chapter One

"Oh, look it's Loser Lukasiak." Maddie laughed mockingly as she walked by.

"I heard she was seen buying baby food." Kendall said.

"So a baby as well as loser?" Maddie joked.

"Maddie, you know I have a baby sister." I sighed. I rarely spoke up when they came over to me, but I was finally through with Maddie Ziegler.

Maddie and I were best friends until the age of 11. When she started to become friendly with the 'populars' and totally changed, I decided it was time for a calm separation. Except that didn't go down as I had wished. It turned into the most dramatic event of 2010. Luckily I still had someone, Paige, in my corner and she still is.

But now at 16, Maddie is the 'it' girl and I'm some loser in the corner.

"How would I? It's not like I spend time with you, that would be disgusting." Maddie wrinkled her nose which caused me to roll my eyes.

"Remember when you did? Maddie and Chloe forever. That was what you used to say, wasn't it?" I smirked and Kendall and Kalani laughed behind Maddie.

"Girls," Maddie said sharply, the red on her cheeks was a good shade for her. She turned back to me, "You know we don't talk about that because that was like a million years ago and I didn't even like you anyway."

"Sure Maddie. I have to get to class, but I can ignore you later if you like." I said and as I turned to walk off I felt a tug on the back of my shirt. Maddie was pulling me toward the girls bathroom. Before I knew it Maddie was shoving my head into one the toilets it wasn't until the fourth dunk I realised the water was yellow.

Really? They had just dunked me into some freshman's pee.

SNAP!

"Say goodbye to any happiness you've ever had in your life Lukasiak." Maddie smiled uploading the picture, captioned: piss face Lukasiak. Onto every social network known to man.

I couldn't take her anymore. She'd ruined my life, I was going to ruin hers.

When I got home the first thing I did- other than showering. Was plotting my revenge. I had the perfect plan, everyone loves Maddie Ziegler and you know what they love more? Gossip.

So that's was I did. I set up 'rumor has it' and I was ready to find gossip about Newton Highs favourite It Girl.

It all started with an introduction...

Hello Newton High Schoolers,
Ever wondered what Maddie Ziegler was doing right now or what Kendall Vertes had for lunch? You've come to the wrong place, try Twitter.

This is the place to find all the scandalous gossip about everyone's favourite trio and many others that spike my interest.

What's true? What's false? That's for me to decide.

You're welcome,
Rumor.