Chapter Eleven

Spotted

Kendall Vertes and her new posse of mates shopping where Kalani Hilliker only dreams of shopping. It seems that KKV is dishing out the dollar for her new 'besties' just when will Kendall K run out of love for crazy and bookie?

***

"Lukasiak!" Kalani shouted from behind me.

"What?" I asked.

"When are you going to spill some beans?" Kalani said.

"All in good time, Kalani." I smiled.

"Look, Lukasiak. You're running out of time, it's not going to be long until you are found out and unless the can is opened of Maddie and Kendall, I will broadcast your dirty secret." Kalani sighed.

"Fine, look, but your going to have to be patient, there's a lot I need to spread it out." I said walking away.

***

I walked toward the table Paige was sat at. "Hello." I smiled.

"Somebody's happy." Paige said.

"I have struck a pot of gossip gold courtesy of Kalani Hilliker." I beamed.

"Really?" Paige asked.

"Yes, she is after Maddie and Kendall just like we are." I said.

"We? Last time I checked I wasn't running a life ruining gossip blog." Paige rolled her eyes.

"Fine, whatever." I muttered.

"Oi, piss face," Kendall shouted, making me cringe "how is mad dog Ziegler?"

"1. Don't you have any brain cells of your own to come up with your own 'insults' 2. The only 'mad dog' around here is your minion Ava." I rolled my eyes.

"Kamryn is insane asylum, actually." Kendall said.

"Hey! That was one time." Kamryn moaned.

"What? One time for several months?" Paige laughed.

"Don't insult my minion." Kendall laughed.

"Don't insult my best friend." I shouted.

"Don't even talk to me." Kendall sighed.

"I talk to whoever I want, sweetheart." I scoweled.

"Whatever, come on Crazy and bookie, I'm done here." Kendall sighed walking away.

"Destroy the bitch." Paige muttered.

***

Real shocker

So first of all there was a fight between KKV and CEL, it seems that Chloe Lukasiak has found her voice and has unleashed some sass toward Kendall.

Anyway Rumor has it that Kendall Vertes is a drug addict? You heard me, this isn't the casual party high, no, KKV prefers a regular binge.

Better watch out K money runs out and drugs are expensive, so are clothes from Chanel, just ask Kalani.

Rumor xxx