Chapter Four

"Kendall. Explain. Now!" Maddie shouts at the top of her voice in the cafeteria.

"Maddie get over it. You didn't like him that much anyway." Kendall retorts

"Yes I did." Maddie defends herself, but every knows Maddie couldn't be less interested in Josh if she tried.

"Whatever Maddie, it's high school. Nobody cares." Kendall laughs with Kalani.

"I regret the day I made you two popular." Maddie sighs walking away.

"Looks like everything seems to be going downhill for Maddie since that blog was put up." Jojo mutters.

"It's a real shame." Paige rolls her eyes sarcastically.

"You sound like you're enjoying this." Nia chips in.

"So what if we are? It's about someone knocked her down a peg or two." I say.

DING!

"Ugh. That's the bell better go to class, meet back here at lunch?" Paige asks.

"Sure." I mutter walking toward class.

BING!

It's a text for rumor has it. The text is anonymous and comes tagged with a photo of Maddie and Kendall and says Kendall and Maddie no longer friends? I continue toward biology, which unfortunately Maddie has as well. Maybe she won't be as mean without her minions.

I take my usual seat in the back corner. Normally Maddie sits in the second row with Kendall in front of her but to my surprise she takes the seat in front of me.

"Is it you Lukasiak?" She asks

"What?" I say.

"That stupid blog." Maddie questions. Yes, it is my blog. But I was having too much fun to give up the game just yet.

"Of course not. If I wanted to be mean to you I'd use my mouth not my key board." I mutter.

"Fine piss face." Maddie smirks. I almost threw my text book at her. It had been about a week since the whole toilet incident and people forgot about it pretty quickly, but now she's bringing it back.

"Talk to me when you find something more original." I whisper.

"Whatever." Maddie turns back to the front.

***

With a few more things to post about on the blog I've decided to start with the whole 'no longer friends' thing. I still can't believe Paige managed to get people to read it but I guess we are a generation fuelled by gossip.

K for queen?

Hello there,
Rumor has it Maddie Ziegler and Kendall Vertes are no longer friends.

With M's recent falling popularity it leaves us to question if Maddie can still rule the school.

But with Maddie's downfall comes Kendall's uprising. What will M do when the monster she created takes over everything she worked for.

Another Rumor going round is that Kendall and Josh are going public. With K no longer with Zach and Josh no longer with Maddie, it makes us think these two lovebirds are publicising their secret relationship.

Rumor xxx