Chapter Fourteen

"What is this trash?" Paige shouted.

"A story." I smirked.

"No it's not its lies." Paige said.

"Yeah, I know, you're not that interesting." I shook my head.

"You are so done, say goodbye to Rumor." She glared.

"Eh, it's was getting boring anyway." I lied.

"Watch your back." Paige smirked.

"I'd watch yours, you wouldn't want you back to fall onto my knife." I shouted. Paige wasn't going to do anything so had no backbone.

***

**paige's pov**
That bitch thinks I won't blow her cover? So has another thing coming.

"Kalani!" I shouted.

"What?" She asked.

"I'm blowing Chloe's cover, wanna help?" I asked.

"Of course bitch has done literally nothing." Kalani rolled her eyes.

"Come on then." I muttered pulling her into the cafeteria and we stood on top of one of the tables and got everyone's attention.

"Yo! Everyone." Kalani shouted.

"We are here to reveal the identity of everyone's favourite little gossip girl." Paige laughed.

"Wrong, gossiper." Kalani muttered.

"Anyway, the award for best liar and fakest friend goes to... Chloe Lukasiak." I shouted and everyone turned to Chloe and as she started walking toward me the crowd parting and people began to clap, clap? Seriously?

"Thank you, thank you," she smiled stepping up onto the table "it's such an honour, I'd like to thank Paige and Kalani, obvi and also Kendall and Maddie shout out to you guys!"

**Chloe's pov**

"You little bitch, I thought we were friends!" Maddie shouted.

"What an asshole." Kendall muttered.

"Oh honey, there is nothing I do better than revenge." I smiled.

A/N
Sorry the end is quite anti-climatic I might so another one of the aftermath but I'm not sure. Thanks for reading :)