Chapter Twelve

**Kendall's pov**

"Oh my God, look, it's druggy, crazy and bookie." A stranger cried as they passed I gave them the ultimate death stare. How is she to call me names? Plus how does Rumor know about my past drug problem, seriously only Kalani knew about that. I can't believe she would do something like that to me. I invented her, well Maddie did but who cares about her?

"You're a drug dealer?" Kamryn asked.

"No, do you realise how illegal that is?" I said.

"I just thought-" Kamryn started.

"No you didn't, you don't know how. You're on so many pills they're probably sucking up your brain cells." I sassed.

"I don't take pills anymore, actually. So before you pretend to be my friend, get to know me a bit better." Kamryn sighed walking away.

"Do you know what happened to the last girl who walked away from me?" I shouted "she is nobody now and the same will go for you."

"I wasn't anybody anyway, you wanted to be my 'friend' so you wouldn't lose you place in the social order." Kamryn shouted.

"You think I need you to make me popular? I could buy and sell you, but then again even Kalani Hilliker could afford you." I laughed

"Ugh, I'm so done. Thanks Kendall for making me 'pretty' I now have a queue of boys at my door because I can do it better than you." Kamryn smirked.

"It? Grow up," I rolled my eyes "plus they are probably all still banging me anyway."

"You're such a whore, have a night off Kendall, the boys can wait." Kamryn laughed.

"I'm not a prostitute." I gasped.

"Not what I've heard. Anyway I have bigger fish to fry." Kamryn said walking off.

"Bigger fish to fry, my ass," I whispered, "take that as a lesson, Ava. Betray me and I'll put you in the trash, where you deserve to be."

"Look I just have one little question, are you still pregnant?" Ava asked.

"No, I was but I magicked it away, poof, it's like it never happened." I smiled.

**Chloe's pov**

"Tonight is going to be huge." I smiled.

"What is tonight?" Paige asked.

"I have a boat load of gossip and it is going to spill." I laughed.

"Do you ever think you've gone to far?" Paige said.

"No, remember why we are doing this. Remember all the things they said to me. They deserve everything coming to them." I sneered.

***

Hot gossip

As always I am full of juicy gossip for you, Rumor has it that Kendall is no longer pregnant. She got rid of her baby a few weeks ago, so sorry to all of you who were waiting for baby name announcements or cute baby instagrams you might have to wait until KKV grows up.

Also, Crazy has already had enough of Kendall. Kamryn has taken her new makeover and fab new wardrobe and made her own bash at popularity.

And Lastly Maddie Ziegler news I think it's about time I open the lid on her. A source has told me just how much of a bully this former queen really is and believe you me I hate bullies.

Anyway Kalani Hilliker was treated terribly by MZ. In her words she was told that she was a " despicable slutty horse who isn't even that pretty " and "as stupid as Maddie's dead goldfish."

There are so many more people Ziegler has bullied including her predecessor KKV, but Druggy is just an example of how you can defeat MZ.

So what do you think should bully MZ get to live another day?

(P.S if you say no, know I'm only talking metaphorically ;)

Rumor xxx