Chapter Thierteen

"That's too far." Paige snapped striding up to me.

"Seriously? I told everyone Kendall isn't pregnant and that Maddie is a bully, it isn't exactly news, is it? Plus people were going to notice when Kendall doesn't have a baby in nine months anyway it's better they know now." I smirked.

"What happened to you?" Paige asked.

"What happened to you? It was only like last week you told me to destroy the bitch. Don't tell me your getting attached to Maddie." I rolled my eyes.

"I just don't think it's right anymore. Getting to know Maddie you learn that she has a heart and she does care about you, she isn't just a stone cold bitch you know." Paige muttered.

"No she is just a stone cold bitch, she has put me through hell and now it's her turn." I said

"I thought Maddie and Kendall were the bitches at this school but the only bitch I can see is you." Paige mumbled.

"This blog might be a bitchy thing to do but do you know what happens when you hurt someone?" I asked.

"What?" Paige sighed.

"They hurt you back, twice as hard." I muttered.

***

Hello,

I'm here to dish the dirt on a new person today, Paige Hyland. Now usually I don't talk about people that nobody cares about but today I'm making an exception.

Paige Hyland has nudes. I'm not going to show you because this isn't that kind of place, so don't get too excited just thought you should know what she gets up to.

In Ziegler news, I've heard from a very reliable source that Maddie was adopted into the Ziegler house hold? That's right she wasn't born into the 'royalty' she now lives in but a poor mother living on the street.

So what do you think? Is MZ still real or fake as the day is long?

A/N

Hello, sorry it's been a while but I'm really struggling for ideas so if you have any please leave them in the comments and I'll try to update soon but I am ending the book soon :)