Chapter Nine

Poor bitch

Mirror, mirror on the wall who's the fakest of them all?

Rumor has it that Kalani Hilliker is the answer to that.

Yes, she is seen here at a store returning a weeks worth of clothes? Remember those beautiful Valentino boots? Returned. KH even said they were her favourite shoes. So why is she returning them?

Well, a source says that she returns clothes week in week out and buys newer clothes and later returns them as well.

Another source says that she hasn't lived at her mansion for three years! In fact she's living in a small flat on the west side.

So what do you think?

Rumor xxx

--Kendall's pov--

"Kalani Brooke Hilliker what is this?" I cried tossing my phone into her hands.

"Uh..." Kalani started.

"Wow. I wouldn't have drove Connie Collins to suicide if I knew I'd be stuck with a cheap ass." I rolled my eyes.

"Are you saying I can't be friends with you because I'm not rich anymore?" Kalani moaned.

"No, you can't be friends with me anymore because you have been living a lie, for three years." I sighed.

"I didn't mean to, it just turned out this way, K I'm sorry." Kalani whined.

"Uh." I groaned

"Can we stay friends? Even if I buy my clothes from target." Kalani laughed.

"Fine, at least call it targé." I smiled.

**Chloe's pov**

"Did you hear about Kalani?" I asked.

"Yup, I'm so glad to not be Kendall  right now." Maddie said.

"I thought you were striving to get your throne?" I smiled.

"Not anymore, all this drama, isn't worth the title of queen for like what, four years? No thank you, if I'm queen it's going to be with me 'til I die." Maddie explained.

"Thank God." Paige sighed.

"Oi, Kalani!" Maddie shouted

"What is is Maddison?" Kalani asked.

"I'm going to the mall after school, do you want me to return those for you?" Maddie laughed.

"If you went they wouldn't believe that your brought them, they know a cheap bitch when they see one." Kalani sassed.

"Then how come they didn't notice you?" Maddie scowled.

"Oh my God, do you this Kalani's shoes are even real louboutins." Someone passing Kalani said.

"She's even faker than the person she follows." Another person muttered. I watched as I saw Kendall's face drop and her arm detach from Kalani's.

"You're ruining my rep," Kendall whispered "please go."

"What?" Kalani gasped.

"You heard me, scram." Kendall said.

"Fucking whore." Kalani screamed.

"Who cares at least I can spell whore." Kendall smirked.

"You promised." Kalani gasped.

"Hey everybody, Kalani Hilliker cheats. Her perfect A grades are as fake as she is. She's and F at best." Kendall shouted.

"Good luck trying to find someone else to make you look good because I am so through with you, bye K." Kalani snapped.

"Only my friends get to call me K." Kendall smirked.

Friends or nah?

Hello,

Rumor has it that Kalani Hilliker's A grades are as fake as her mansion. It's true but my question is how did she bump up her grades? Did she pull a total Maddie and get into bed with a teacher or something else. Because I wanna know how to make my B and A, lol I'm kidding, I only get A's.

Also in more news it was KKV vs. KBH earlier with interesting results, it looks as if these two frenemies won't be getting back together.

Also in a little extra slice there was a mini MZ vs. KBH as well, which was for sure won by Maddie. But in my opinion it is Queen KKV who rules all.

Rumor xxx