Chapter Five

Looking round school Maddie is no where to be found. I didn't think it would be that quick for people to start unpopularising her. But then again that was kind of the aim.

But the gossip kept pouring in about her, Kendall and even about me!

Most of them were lies, 'Mad Maddie goes crazy at target.' Or 'Chloe Lukasiak secret billionaire.' But I must admit writing an article about myself earning money by selling fish over the internet, would be so believable.

I do have a few juicy stories, though, but I'm saving them for later.

[Maddie's pov]

"Maddie!" Kalani screeches down the corridor.

"Won't Kendall kill you for talking to me?" I roll my eyes at the brunette.

"Kendall is sorry. For everything and she wants you to come back to us." Kalani smiles.

"I knew Kendall couldn't be queen." I frown following Kalani into the cafeteria and taking my seat opposite the two of them.

"Oh Madz, thanks for coming back." Kendall smirks.

"I'm sorry your reign was cut short, Vertes. But it was about time a real ruler stepped back in." I smile.

"Sure, whatever." Kendall mutters.

"Oi, Lukasiak." I shout over to the blonde sitting in the table in front.

[Chloe's pov]

"Oi, Lukasiak." Maddie shouts.

"What is it Maddie?" I ask, rolling my eyes at the girl whose shoes cost five times more than my entire outfit.

"Are you enjoying being a loser?" Maddie laughed.

"Please stop acting like a 3rd grader, it's pathetic." I sigh.

"Don't even talk to her." Kendall shook her head at me.

"Excuse me whilst my poor brain explodes from the effects of idiots." Paige whispers.

"Paige, go take that cheap outfit and attitude problem somewhere that I can't see it." Kendall rolls her eyes.

"Quiet, K. I do the insults remember." Maddie snaps.

"Ugh!" Kendall screams standing up from her place and reaching over to Maddie, water in hand, "You can not control me, Maddie." She unscrewed the top and threw the liquid straight into Maddie's face.

"Oh. My. God. Did you seriously think you can do that?" Maddie shrieks.

"Looks like I already have." Kendall smirks.

"Well, I was going to give you this later but after that why not do this in front of everyone," Maddie says before pulling a box out of her bag and sliding it across to Kendall, "Oh and by the way I hope you and Josh are happy."

"Well that was fantastic." Paige laughs.

"Rumor is going to have a field day with this!" A small brunette laughs.

"I agree." I say raising my eye brows at Paige causing us both to laugh.

***

Hello there,

If you know anything about what happened today, you'd know today was a rollacoaster.

First things first M regained her throne, well for the best part of fifteen minutes. I think it's safe to say K loved the spotlight.

What officially made Maddie no longer our ruler?

Well in an episode of M and K Vs. Lukasiak and Paige. It turned into a brawl between Maddie and Kendall, resulting in a downpour, well for Maddie atleast.

[picture here]

Whilst K stayed dry, we've learnt what her it-girl status has brought her, a child.

So, who gets your vote? Maddie or Kendall?

Rumor xxx