Chapter Ten

"Look!" Paige hissed.

"What?" Maddie asked.

"Looks like you and Kalani just got replaced." Paige smirked.

I looked toward Kendall who had just strutted into the cafeteria, with two new minions following behind, one brunette and one blonde.

"Who are they?" I asked.

"The blondie, is Ava Cota, you remember that really annoying nerd girl?" Maddie said.

"Oh yeah." I said.

"That's her, she got a Kendall make over, obvi," Maddie muttered "then there's the brunette, Kamryn Beck, I swear she's insane or just super dumb, but she kept trying to befriend Mackenzie when she was in middle school, saying something about a marshmallow man."

"How do you know a nerd and an insane and/or super dumb girl?" Paige asked.

"Believe me, I made it my business to know everything about everybody. Kendall should too." Maddie smiled.

"Fine, tell me something about Jojo Siwa." I said.

"She is totally rumor, I mean her phone is buzzing all day and she's either compulsively sexting or they're texts about people here. Let's face it Jojo Siwa isn't popular, who texts her?" Maddie smirked "I have to go, ciao ladies."

"Hey! I text Jojo Siwa!" Paige said.

"She's already gone." I muttered.

"I know." Paige said

"She does not know everything about everybody." I laughed.

"I know right, as if Jojo is Rumor." Paige smiled.

"I need to dig some dirt on Maddie." I muttered.

"Ask Kalani," Paige said "she isn't friends with Maddie anymore and she isn't friends with Kendall either, she's like gossip central."

"I'll talk to her later." I muttered.

***

"Oi, Hilliker!" I shouted.

"What is it, Chloe?" Kalani muttered.

"Do you have any gossip on Maddie, or Kendall?" I asked.

"Why?" Kalani asked.

"I was thinking that Rumor might want it, it's been pretty dry since, we found out about your money issues." I mumbled

"Thanks for the reminder," Kalani muttered "look I do have some stuff, I'll text you it."

"You don't have my number." I pointed out.

"Oh Lukasiak, you know everyone has your number." Kalani smirked, she knew.

"How did you-" I started.

"Maddie might be blindsided by your 'friendship' and everyone else might think your just a bystander, but I'm not stupid," Kalani smiled "don't worry, I'm on your side. Anything to take down those two bitches."

***

BING!

I opened my messages and checked for the gossip Kalani had sent it was a huge long message full of gossip about Kendall and Maddie. Signed with "you better manage to get all of this out, I'm counting on you. KBH x."

New girls on the block

I come to you with two pieces of gossip tonight. Rumor has it that KKV has recruited two new minions, Kamryn Beck and Ava Cota. Don't know them? Don't worry, I do. Kamryn Beck is a brunette, junior, who was discharged last year from a mental institution, I don't think her disorder was to severe. Ava Cota is a senior, blonde and I guess KKV would say a 'recovering' nerd, K worked her magic - or the magic she learnt from M, but oh well.

My second piece is that Rumor has it Kendall finally has whittled down the father of her baby to two possible candidates.

Josh and Zack or was it Brandon? I'm not quite sure. I'm joking, it was Zack.

Also she has baby names! My source says Charlotte if it's a girl after the princess or Jake if it's a boy.

Rumor xxx

A/N

Sorry for any insensitivity around the mental disorders part. I didn't know how to phrase it and the way Maddie talked about it was to fit her personality in the story :)