Train Station

Natsu's POV

'I have got to find a replacement for the Grand magic games.' I thought as I was walking back to the hotel with Gajeel and Wendy. They took Lucy and I need to get her back. We got there pretty late and we needed to figure out a plane.

"Natsu, come here," I heard gramps shout when I got back to the hotel. I walked over to him and listen to him continue what he wanted to tell me, "Don't bother finding someone to take your place. I already found someone."

"Who is it?" I asked him after he was done explaining things to me.

"Someone stronger and that doesn't come to the gild often." At first, I thought it might be like Gildarts but then remembered that he wouldn't want to come to an event like this. A grin spread quickly as I figured out who it was going to be.

"They will arrive at the train station at 10 so be sure to be there." He instructed me. I waved him off and turned to leave responding with, "Ok gramps you can count on me" I then ran out and to the rest of the team.

~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~ 11:00

''Guy's I think we are forgetting something'' Gray said with concern similar to a person who would have forgotten something vitally important.

"Your imagining things now Popsicle brain." We started fighting over his stupidity. "No, I'm just saying that we might have forgotten to do something Flaming Idiot." Gray readied a punch but Erza split us up before any could fly.

"Stop fighting you two, we need to get back to the hotel to finish the plan to get Lucy back'' Erza demanded. We continued walking to the Honey bone inn and there was a figure of a person standing there. "You're late," growled a voice that unfortunately I then remembered what I had forgotten about.

Y/n's P.O.V

I have been waiting at the hotel for over an hour with Shadow because the five idiots never came to pick me up at the train station.

So I ended up having to walk all the way to the hotel while having to ask some random stranger where the guild was staying. He looked like he was thinking I didn't really want to disturb him. He was kind an wrote out the instructions out for me. I thanked him before taking off in the right direction this time.

While waiting I would glance up at the clock every now and then. Seeing that now it was 11:30.

'They are so dead when I see them.' I thought while the bench I was sitting on gathered frost. Shadow had fallen asleep on my head a long time ago so I had no one to talk to. Even though we had some riveting conversations on how to commit murder and get away with it.

Five different figures appear in the darkness. I recognized them at the five idiots that conveniently weren't there to pick me up.

''You're late," I growled at them. Usually, I'm not that hot-tempered. With that, they all shivered in fear even Laxus and Erza. Natsu went up to me and try to greet me, but I wasn't having it. Come on now one would be happy with their partner if they had forgotten about them.

''Sorry about that gihi'' my brother said while trying to cool my nerves. I glared slightly at him, only slightly relieved that he didn't tell me to chill out.

I breathed in through my nose slightly before exhaling and telling them, "It's ok but, next time I want you here 5 minutes early."

"Got it" They all responded quickly in fear. We entered the building only to see that everyone was there. Gramps was sitting on the counter drinking like the good old days. He jumped off and gave me a hug. I hugged him back of course while telling him, "It's good to see you again old man." He responded by hitting me on the head with his hand.

"I'm not that old." I just shrugged my shoulders to that. Natsu grabbed my hand and lead me to a different room. As we waited outside the door I was then filled in on their plan to help Lucy and what my role was. I was determined to do the best that I could.

"Win for me, will you. Also when we get back to the guild you owe me a fight." I nodded while laughing slightly knowing how that fight was going to go. As a form of encouragement from him. Let's go in. we entered the room and the first thing I said was,

"Gray come on, I know that you have compulsive stripping disorder, but please put some close on." Natsu also noticed his state off dress and shouted at him while trying to cover my eyes,

"You Pervy Popsicle stop trying to steal Y/n from me." He was going to retaliate, but I just glared at him through the hands that were failing at covering my eyes. Gray instead went searching for his close. Erza decided then and there that we all needed to go to sleep.

There were many thoughts swimming through my head. Most of them were about the encounter I had. There was a strange energy similar to my own coming from him.

'I wonder if I'll get to meet that stranger again.' Was my last thought before falling asleep.

A/n this is edited and there aren't any changes to the plot except it shows that Natsu and the reader are currently dating.