Flash Backs

Rogue's POV

I was waiting in the hospital wing thinking of a plan. It's been three days since the party. Three days since Y/n passed out from an unidentified magic spell. I couldn't think of a time where they would have an opening to cast the spell. Sting broke through my thoughts by saying,

"Rogue she's going to be fine you don't have to worry." I sighed even though I know he was worried to. Even though I didn't know whether it was for me or Y/n.

"Well, we have to find out who did it because no one besides her was affected so someone must have slipped something in her food or whatever she was drinking." I started rambling other theories. Sting's look of worry grew even more.

"Rogue I know that you're worried but trust me we will solve this, but as your guild master I order you to get some rest." I couldn't argue with his order even if I wanted to. I was too tired to even try.

As I was walking back I noticed that Yukino was with a guy that I didn't recognize from anywhere. They were acting a little suspicious so I decided to listen in on their conversation. Slipping into shadow form as to not be seen.

"How did it work?" I saw a slight gleam of the guys guild mark as he looked around. It was similar to a hand shape and I sure didn't recognize it.

"It went swimmingly, in a couple days if they don't get the antidote she will pass into a coma and die." Yukino laughed maniacally and the laugh was completely different then Yukino's original. I started thinking

'Who are they talking about'  then it hit me like a pound of bricks 'there talking about Y/n'  my eyes widened and I rushed down the hallway.

I entered the room only to see her not there. I looked around frantically.

"I will find a way to save you. I promise" I stood back up and walked off to find Sting to tell him what's going on.

I found him up in his office. When the door swung open Sting jumped and said,

"What are you doing I told you to go and rest." He was about to tell me to leave for the second time but I cut him off.

"Y/n's gone, Yukino's acting suspicions, and there is a guy from a different guild helping her kill someone," I stated bluntly. I looked and saw that Sting's mouth had dropped.

"Well we won't be able to do anything now Yukino has gone home for the night and no one knows where she lives, so this time actually get some rest and we will get answers tomorrow," Sting told me after we made our plan. I nodded and headed over to my room.

I couldn't fall asleep so I looked back on the moments that happened.

*******Flash Back*******

"Our guild aims to stun the heavens, rouse the lands beneath us, and stun the raging seas. That is the Sabertooth way. Hear me, take it off." Sting said in a demanding voice Yukino responded by saying,

"Yes. If that is what you wish sir," then unclipped her cape thing. Sting smirked. Then everyone proceeded to take their clothes off.

"Everybody in the water because we got our self a pool," Sting says like a child. He looked so happy about being the only guild to have a pool, even though Fairy Tail has had one for years.

"Come on Rogue you're not going to stand there all day are you." Y/n said while smiling I walked over to her and she said

"Now tell me what the water feels like," she smirked. I furrowed my eyebrows at her tell she pushed me in. the water felt great but I wasn't going to tell her that. I came back up and saw that she was laughing.