The Ball

Y/n's POV

Hailee dragged me to the rest of the girls and they all had very creepy glints in their eyes. It was mainly Mira and Erza. Lucy avoided my gaze for some weird reason.

"Oh Shit, I'm screwed," I exclaimed because I knew there was no way that I was escaping them. Shadow landed on my head and hit me in the nose.

"No swearing. There are kids around." She said sternly. So I responded with, "They have to learn eventually." She hit me again. Mira came over and told me,

"Oh be quiet where going shopping, and that is not going to kill you." Before grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the store.

I swear I heard Gajeel yelling in the distance. "Nothing too flashy got it." As he is the most overprotective brother in the history of brothers.

~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~

After hours of torture, we finally reached the last store, we went to so many stores and so many dresses I thought I would be sick. There was also having to be around the she devil that kept shoving dresses that were way to flash for this type of event.

"Y/N! Come here I found the perfect dress for you." Hailee yelled from a crossed the store.

I walked over to her and saw this amazing f/c dress (the one in the pic). It was beautiful, and it wasn't too flashy. It also wasn't that many jewel, so it was well within my price range unlike most of the other dresses.

"Hailee I love it and that's a lot coming from me because I don't really like dresses too well." She beamed but then said,

"I know but all we got to do now is find shoes and jewelry".

"Great" I groaned and yet again. My crazy friend yet again started dragging me to three more stores, but this time they were jewelry stores. I did find a bracelet with matching earrings. The clerk kept pushing me to buy the necklace as well but Hailee stopped her before I punched her.

"Come on Y/n we got to meet the other girls at the garden."

~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

We met up with the other girls at the gardens. The gardens were still beautiful as ever.

"Hey let's go to the dressing rooms to change," said the sing-song voice of the she devil herself. We followed her into the castle, and towards the room that was ours. Hailee shoved me into one of the rooms for changing that they had. With reluctance, I changed into the outfit.

As I stepped out I was meet with the others saying various things like,

"Wow, you look marvelous."

"Yes very pretty indeed."

"Wow, Y/n-Chan you look so cute."

Those were all welcomed comments tell Hailee decided to say,

I glared at her. "Hey you know I'm dating Natsu, and I don't think that is going to end anytime soon," I said while the blush on my face rivaled Erza's hair. I heard Lucy mumble but I only heard bits and pieces of what she had said.

"That's .... Going .... That .... Longer." I looked over at her to ask what she had said, but she was busy with her hair.

"Ok time for makeup and hair. Every one pic a name out of this hat to deiced who will do your hair and makeup. Then after you find your person you pick a 1 or 2 to decide whose makeup will be done first." Mira said while clapping her hands and deciding on how everyone would have their hair done.