Titans Hand

Sting's POV

I was in my room trying to make a plan on what we were going to do when the door once again flew open once again.

"Rogue one of these days you're going to make the door fly off its hinges." I scolded him. He just rolled his eyes and sat down in the chair.

"I received news that Y/n isn't the only one that the spell was used on. Natsu was the other victim and they can no longer find where Lucy is." Rogue told me

"Who told you this?" I was curious about where he got the info from. "That's unimportant. We need to find Yukino and ask her about this." I could see that he was anxious. I nodded while he stood up. We walked out the door to go find her.

She was sitting at the bar alone scowling. Rogue started to march over to her. I stopped him so that we wouldn't be suspicious.

"Hey Yukino, would you mind coming with me?" I asked her when I got to her. The scowl that was previously on her face disappeared.

"No problem." She smiled at me. Looking closely now I noticed that it was fake and that her sent was completely different.

I lead her toward the basement. Rogue was in his shadow for so that she would not see him. When we got to the basement Rogue locked the door behind us, exiting out of his shadow form. When we got to the bottom I asked,

"Rogue can you leave us alone please." He nodded and went upstairs. Even though I knew that he didn't want to leave and that he was going to listen in any way.

"Sting how I may help you." She said sweetly when I turned back to face her.

"Cut the bullshit who are you really?" I got straight to the point knowing that our time was limited.

I saw a hint of panic flash in her eyes before it went away while she asked, "What do you me...?" I interrupted by saying.

"You know exactly what I mean" she grinned evilly the magic that was concealing there actually form changed from a woman to a man.

"Oh man, it took you long enough. I am part of the gild Titan's hand. Also right about now your little friends are slipping into a coma and will die in about a day." I was surprised that they let information go.

As soon as he finished speaking the shadow dragon himself appeared right in front of him. Rogue grabbed the color of his shirt. Shaking him while yelling,

"Where did you take her?" The magic that was radiating off of him grew larger by the second.

I placed a hand on Rogues shoulder saying

"Hey let me handle this." I was afraid that the guy would pass out with how much he was being shaken. Rogue reluctantly dropped the person and angrily walking up the stairs. I proceeded to get the information that we needed.

~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~

Rogue's POV

I was pacing back and forth on the guilds floor when I heard Sting start to come up the stairs. He called Orga and Rufus over and started talking.

"We are going to go take down the dark guild names Titans Hand. They have both Y/n and Yukino. Possibly others." He explained the plan and then we all set off.

The fake Yukino had told him that their guild hall was in the woods near Saber. I didn't know or cared how Sting got the information. We saw the building and stopped in some of the bushes. Sting looked at me and then we both used our dragon roars taking out the front of the guild hall.

Everyone rushed in and started fighting the alarmed guild members. Sting yelled while punching one of the guild members,

"Go find them we got this covered." I nodded at him and ran down into the basement trying my best to follow their scents in all of the chaos.

"Come on not another one. We just had to deal with the fire hazard." A guy came running up to me only to get my fist shoved into his mouth launching him out of the way.

I had to go through a few people before I reached the cells. Noticing that Yukino was the only one awake. "Yukino are you both alright?" I asked her. She looked at me and I could see that she was panicking.

"Y/n stopped responding to anything I try to do." I grabbed the bars and ripping them apart. Yukino rushed to get her spirit keys. I grabbed Y/n and ran upstairs to see that the dark guild had been captured. There were some Fairy Tail members there as well. Gajeel came up to me and tried to stop me. I ignored him and kept running.

He was going to say something but stopped himself when he saw his sister.

"I'm going to take her to the guild hall get your guilds healer," I told him without looking back. Going towards Wendy to get her to help while we wait on the other healer.

Later Porlyusica arrived and she made me and everyone leave the room while grumbling about not liking people.

After what seemed like hours she finally came down to tell us, "I don't know when she will wake up but she will be ok." With that, she left the hall. There where people already in the room with Y/n so I walked up to my room with Frosh.

"When will Y/n wake up?" Frosh asked me looking down.

"I don't know, but I hope that it is soon she'll be up and running in no time," I told him trying to cheer him up.

"Fro thinks so too." I smile and pick him up carrying him the rest of the way there.

I was still awake laying on my bed, not being able to sleep. Fro fell asleep a while ago. I was lost in my thoughts when a light knock was heard on my door. Carefully I moved Frosh over so I could go over to the door.

I opened the door seeing no one and then I heard a voice. "I'm down here." I looked down and saw Shadow.

"What are you doing up at this hour?" I questioned her while crouching down. She looked away embarrassed.

"I can't sleep without someone being in the room with me." She stated. I then told her.

"Then come on in you can sleep in my room with me and Frosh tell she wakes up. How does that sound?" She looked up at me with stars in her eyes and nodded frantically. I opened the door more so that she could come in.

She looked around a bit before getting on the bed next to Frosh, falling asleep almost instantly. I knew I wasn't going to be able to sleep, so I went out and looked at the sky getting lost in my thoughts once again.