Tartaros Falling

Rogue's POV

"What the Hell is that." I said when I saw the giant cube in the sky. Both Sting and Y/n looked out the window where I was pointing. I really didn't need to point since a giant moving cube in the sky wasn't hard to miss.

"Is that what I think it is?" Sting was trying to look over me trying to get a good look at the cube.

"Probably not because that would be the dark guild Tartaros." The train car slowly got colder as the temperature dropped.

"That's the guild who was killing the magic council members. Fairy Tail was sent to help protect the old council members," She started to shake her head back and forth, "Those idiots they should have never messed with it."

"Y/n this is Fairy Tail we're talking about none of them would have stopped even if they knew that this is what would happen." I reminded her.

"Let's figure out how to get up there." Sting who was as smile as ever started to try to make plans. After the third one, we cut him off.

"Sting none of those will work." Y/n cut him off from one of his more idiotic ones. "Why don't we just launch our way up there?"

"No, none of us has a power that would get us up to that height," I stated.

'Getting up there would have been easier if we had brought the exceeds with us.' I shook my head getting rid of that thought. 'It would have been way too dangerous for them any ways.'

There was a knock on the window. We turned and saw that it was Fairy Tails exceeds.

"What are you guys doing here?" Pantherlily said when he saw us. I explained what was going on.

"We can fly you guys up there." Happy suggested volunteering all of them.

"I don't know you shouldn't even be here." Carla glared at us. I could tell that she didn't want to help.

"I came to help my family. I may no longer be a part of the guild but they still mean the world to me and I'm not willing to let them fight this without me, so you can either help us out or we will just go find another way up." Y/n bit back at her. Her patience was running out and she couldn't help it, but frost started to crawl up the windows.

They agreed to help us. They dropped us where we told them and we crashed out of the roof right into Erza and Minerva.

"Just in time." The smoke began to clear. "Sorry for being late." Sting apologized.

Sting had grabbed on to Minerva when we crashed through the ceiling. When the smoke completely cleared I saw that Y/n had gone over to Erza.

"What are you doing here?" Y/n summarized that we had found the letter. There was a man and as soon as Y/n realized that he was there her head shot up.

He told us how hopeless this was and how face was to be activated.

"Erza go we got this." Y/n walked over towards us. "Stop face." Sting started cracking his knuckles.

"You think you can defeat the king of hades?" He was so cocky. "I do." Was all we said before launching ourselves into battle.

Third Person's POV

While Sting went for a punch and Rogue went around him in a shadow, Y/n froze the floor that he was standing on.

He launched them both to opposite ends of the room. Making Y/n dodge getting hit by Rogue.

"You want to try it." Y/n looked over towards Rogue.