Thanksgiving Special

Sting's POV

'Erg all the chefs are booked for other gilds. Now who will cook?' As I was thinking of my marvelous plan for Thanksgiving Rogue walked into the room did a double take on my pacing, and said.

"What's wrong with you this time?" He crossed his arms waiting for my reply. So I started to tell him,

"Nothing I was thinking about my plan for Th..." I stopped myself because it was going to be a surprise for the gild. He just rolled his eyes at me and said.

"Thanksgiving." Rogue guessed it on the spot. "How did you know?" I frowned hoping that it wouldn't be obvious for the rest of the guild.

"You just told me and if you need a chef ask Y/n she is a great chef."

"....." Silence fell over the room. He kept his poker face on while I just squinted my eyes at him and asked, "How do you know that?" He stood silent. We stood there for a while.

"I'll go get her for you," He said dodging my question and trying to leave the room as quick as possible. Before he could get out the door I blocked it.

"Rogue stop dodging my question." Instead of answering he turned into a shadow and slipped under the door.

"I will eventually get you to tell me." I talked to myself going back to pacing back and forth completely disregarding my paperwork.

Y/n's POV

I was at the bar talking to Mika while casually waiting for someone to show up.

"Hey, when are you going on your next job?" I asked her knowing that her team constantly are coming and going. Taking jobs that take months at a time.

"I don't know because Sting told us to come back for a week, and we still need to finish the one that we were just on. The only reason that we took a break is because of the guild summons." I thought that it was weird that Sting would want everyone back.

"Weird" was all I responded with before I felt a tap on my shoulders that made me jump. Turning around sharply I noticed who it was

"Rogue you scared me." He smirked, and proceeded to say,

"You're the one who started this war." He turned away and almost began walking before he stopped looked back and said, "Also Sting would like to see you," before walking away. I got up and walked into Stings office silently. He was turned away from the door. Still not doing his paperwork.

"You wanted to see me," I said making him jump and turn around sharply. I know that he isn't in the war between me and Rogue but its still fun to scare people randomly.

"I forgot how quiet you could be and I need you to cook a Thanksgiving feast." He told me. I laughed silently at that telling him,

"Sting I think that's a great idea but you will have to pay me for the ingredients." He did a waving motion and said, "Don't worry I have all the ingredients already and a kitchen."

We left his office and He led me to a room in the guild hall that was squeaky clean. "Wow I thought that it would be dirty I guess captain clean struck again"

Sting raised his eyebrow asking "who's that?" I waved off his question and he told me

"All the ingredients should be in the fridge or in the covered and the cooking instruments are in the cabinets. If you need anything ask me."

"Ok ill start working now and if you can find me a helper that would be great." He then left me to prepare the feast.

I looked around and it didn't take me long to find everything I needed to make the things. Deciding that I should get the green bean casserole started first. So I had to get the green beans but I was too short to reach them (she's Levy's height). An arm came from behind me and grabbed it. I turned around only to see Rogue.