Tartaros Rising

Y/n's POV

Last time I heard from Gajeel or Hailee was a while ago and I was starting to get worried. They were talking about some dark guild that was targeting the magic council.

"Rogue come on I've been doing this stupid paperwork for hours." I could hear Sting complain from the guild hall. I laughed as the two argued before walking into the office to see what Rogue was talking about.

"Sting your desk is a complete mess. What if there was something important in there." I started to scold him with Rogue. Rogue needed at me thanking me for the help.

"Not you too." Sting dramatically flung his head back on his chair. Lector was sitting on the desk looking through the various amount of paper before picking up a letter.

"See Sting I told you there might be something important on your desk." I looked at the writing on the front of the letter. Sting leaned back in his chair while Lector read the letter out loud.

"We've seen Minerva. She has joined a dark guild..." The room grew silent. "Well, that means that we are just going to have to go get her doesn't it." I was the first one to speak up.

Sting looked up surprised. His face melded from surprise to some fierce determination. "Hell yeah, let's go."

Rogue folded his arms then started to chuckle, "You idiots are going to be the death of me."

"Frosch thinks so too." The exceeds left the room to run and tell the news to the guild.

"You know that you two don't need to do this right," I told them. Sting made his way towards me swinging his arm around my shoulder.

"Don't be silly we would go even if you didn't want us." Rogue pushed himself off of the wall,

"Stings right. Fairy Tail has shown us a lot and has changed all of us for the better. Who would we be if we didn't help them when they helped us?"

"You two are really something." I did some fancy footwork out the door.

Sting's POV

Y/n left the room and I looked over at Rogue and saw that his eyes followed her out of the room.

"Buddy you should just tell her." His head whipped in my direction. There was a slight blush forming on his face.

"You don't know what you're talking about. What are we going to do when we find her?" I sighed and sat back down into my chair.

"We'll just wing it." He shook his head slightly moving towards the door. "How did you ever survive before this?" I jumped out of the chair moving towards the door.

"That's what makes us a good team." Yukino came up to us.

"Be careful we don't really have any information on this guild."

"Were going with Sting's plan," Rogue told her while sidestepping towards his room. I wanted to see his reaction when he realized that Y/n was there.

"Which is?" Her sudden voice made him freeze. "Umm... it's uh... well, it's... more like we don't have a plan." Rogue lost all his sarcasm.

"So, we'll burn that bridge when we get to it. I like your style." Slid down the staircase.

"You should probably meet her at the bottom to make sure she doesn't fall off of the railing again." Rogue shadowed his way down the satires to catch her when she fell.

I turned towards Yukino, "Yuki I know that you want to come with us but I need you here to stay and run the guild."

"Sting I know I was going to stay anyway. I want to help in any way possible and if this is how then I won't argue."

"You're the best Yukino." I gave her a hug before running down the stairs. "Sting I will not help you if you fall," Rogue yelled up at me as I continued to skip steps.

"I'll be fi...ah." I skipped one too many at a time, tumbling down the rest of the stairs.

I looked up to see Y/n laughing and Rogue shaking his head in disappointment. "Let's forget that just happened and get out of here." I stood up ruffling my hair.

"You do know that we have to ride the train there." Rogue reminded me. "Actually I think we have time to sit down and rethink this." Y/n finally calmed down and grabbed the back of my jacket.

"Unfortunately your wrong there my compadre we don't have time so we will take the train."

We walked out of the guild making our way to the train.

"We don't know what they're facing, but we will help in any way we can." Rogue was the first to speak up. He looked up from staring at his shoes.

"We don't know what will happen but promise that you won't let anything happen to either of you." I saw that he was being serious.

"I'll try my hardest, but I need to help them out." Y/n looked him directly in the eyes. I haven't seen her be this serious before.

"We got your back you don't need to worry." Rogue nodded in agreement with me. I felt as she needed that reassurance that we would be there for her family.

"We will have to stick together and keep each other safe. You're my family too." Instead of looking at Rogue she looked over at me.

"Don't worry I've kept him alive for this long I'm pretty sure I can extend that a little longer," I smirked. He glared over at me.

"You kept me alive. I'm positive that it's the other way around." I heard Y/n laughing. I could tell that we were relieving the stress of the situation. We calmed down for a while. Waiting for the train to start I started to think.

I couldn't stop running ways that everything could go wrong. I could tell that they were doing the same thing. Rogue's eyes where fixated out the window and Y/n was fiddling with her fingers trying to take the anxiety out somehow.

"What the Hell is that."