Rainy Days

Y/n's POV

I was reading in my room alone. Shadow was at the Fairy Tail guild with the other Exceeds. I laughed at the memory of when they left.

******Flash Back******

"Let's go!" Shadow cheered as they were leaving for their sleep over with Happy and the other Exceeds. Rogue was having some trouble letting Frosh leave. I walked over to him and said.

"Come on Rogue it's not like he's going to be gone forever." He looked at me and just stared. It felt like he was staring at my soul. He was like that tell Fro said. "Don't worry Fro will be all right." Rogue started to once again gush at his cuteness. It was too cute to not take a picture so I snapped a quick photo before checking on Sting. I walked up to his office. When I entered hew was sleeping on the couch so I poured a bucket of hot water on him.

"What the hell." He said while jumping up and preparing an attack. When he tried to launch it at me I made a barrier to block it. "Finish your paperwork before you even think of sleeping, and don't attack people for no reason." Said a voice from behind me. He walked passed and hit Sting for trying to attack me.

"So you finally decided to let Fro go?" I said dramatically while smirking at him. He sent me a playful glare, and I just rolled my eyes and smiled. I left the twins to go to my room.

******Flash Back End******

I was still reading when there was a giant crash of thunder and then the room was shrouded in darkness. I then heard a crash from downstairs followed by some cursing and a girlish scream. I put down my book and ran out the door only to collide with Rogue who was also running out of his room.

"Sorry," I said, and then we proceeded to run down the stairs. There was a strange glowing coming from the hall. As I ran in I saw Hailee on the ground with a glowing Sting in a fighting stance. We were joined by the other guild members that were there.

"Well Y/n aren't you going to help me from this glowing lightbulb," Hailee yelled at me. "It's your own stupid fault for sneaking up on Sting in the dark," I growled back at her.

"Well, what was I supposed to do? He was the only person that I could see considering that he was glowing."

"You know her, and Sting what did I tell you about attacking people," Rogue asked me making me jump slightly because I forgot that he was behind me. I nodded forgetting that it was dark and he probably couldn't see me. "Yes, unfortunately, I do."

"What do you mean, unfortunately?" She shouted back at me. While we were yelling at each other there was a crack of lightning followed shortly by a crash of thunder.

"Why don't we just light some candles?" Yukino suggested, so we all gathered the candles and lit them. Hailee said something along the lines of "Its Lit." So I froze the flame from the candle that she had just lit.

"We should play some games while we are all here," Hailee said with a mischevious smile. I knew what she was up to. The rest agreed while I kind of just groaned. Rogue gave me a questioning look. I sent him one back that said you'll see.

"You are communicating through facial expressions, I thought that was our thing," Hailee said and then dramatically placed her hand over her heart like she was shot.

"Oh be quiet. You almost as bad as Sting with his paperwork." I told her. Rogue then realized that Sting wasn't doing his paperwork and glared at him.