Sabertooth

Y/n's POV

I woke up in the train after about an hour. I maneuvered my head off of Rogue's shoulder so that he wouldn't fall down, and started feeling sick again. On top of being nerves there was my motion sickness, so I felt really sick.

"Y/n, are you alright," Orga said. After noticing the state that I was in. I couldn't respond so I was grateful when Rufus did.

"Orga she is a dragon slayer, so like the others, she would get motion sick. Also, she is probably nerves about coming to the guild."

Rufus told him and they became silent. Rufus went back to reading his book and Ogre started looking out the window again. The train stopped and Yukino shook Sting awake. I turned to Rogue to wake him up but he was up already somehow. We ran out of the train, and Sting shouted

"Yes, I'm finally off that death trap." I let out a sigh of relief. He kept cheering tell Rogue glared at him and said,

"Will you shut up your blowing out my eardrums." Sting almost instantly stopped yelling.

"Wow this is the most you've talked in a long time," Sting said nudging his shoulder. He reached as if he was going to put his hand on Rogues forehead again but was stopped.

He growled after brushing away the hand and marched off in a way because you can't really march off by turning into a shadow and leaving.

"Y/n come on I have to tell everyone that you going to be in the gild and then you will get your stamp, and a dorm." He sounded super excited that I was the first new guild member he has since he became guild master.

"Ok, Sti..." I was saying as we were walking into the guild hall but Sting interrupted me by suddenly kicking open the doors and shouting,

"WE HAVE ANOTHER DRAGONSLAYER. HER NAME IS Y/N REDFOX AND USES FROST DRAGON MAGIC!"

They were all staring at me when a dude in a ninja mask came up and randomly said

"Why aren't you cute." while trying to flirt with me. I didn't say anything I just glared and he left shivering. Sting then also thought that it would be a good idea to also shout,

"OH AND YUKINO HAS REJOINED."

Rogue punched Sting telling him to be quiet just like before. I was laughing at the commotion as they argued back and forth. I think I will like it here.

"Hey Yukino can you show me around?" she looked at me then glared and walked off. I was confused. What is up with people glaring at me and then walking away?

Sting's POV

"Rogue will you take Y/n and Shadow to get there stamps and show them around for me because I don't think they know their way around yet."

He nods with his emotionless expression but I saw a slight hint of a smile. Yes, operation frost shadow is in progress now all I have to do is get them together.

"Yo Sting you want to have a drinking competition," Orga called breaking me from my plans. "You bet and this time I am going to win," I said not even concerned about the paperwork or the major hangover I would have the next day.

Rogue's POV (sorry for all the pov switches)

"Y/n come with me to get your stamp." I walked up doing what Sting wanted me to. Usually, I wouldn't do what Sting said but I was willing to do this anyways. She turned around with Shadow hanging onto her head as normal.