... At a Concert

(I'm not entirely sure what my requester wanted exactly, so I'm going to make a little assumption. This will be similar to my "If The Beatles were Fangirls" chapter, but this time it'll be in a concert setting. Okay? Okay. - Macca Sunshine)

What would The Beatles be like before the concert?

John: "Come on, guys! We need to find our seats! The show's gonna start soon!"

Paul: "Why didn't we get seats right up front?! I want the band to notice me!"

George: *stuffing his face with popcorn and chocolate*

Ringo: *singing his favourite song* "I can't believe we're here! This is amazing!"

What would The Beatles be like during the concert?

John: *belting out the lyrics and whipping his hair back and forth better than Willow Smith*

Paul: *screaming and crying, unable to believe he's seeing his favourite band live*

George: *slumped in his seat, eating yet more popcorn and chocolate*

Ringo: *bouncing up and down like a Jack-in-the-Box, grinning hugely*

What would The Beatles be like after the concert?

John: "HELL YEAH, THAT WAS THE BEST CONCERT EVER!!" *air guitar*

Paul: *fangirling* "Oh my God! He saw me! He waved at me! I'M DYING."

George: "Right, can we go home? I've got a headache from all that screaming..."

Ringo: *jumps up and down* "Best. Night. EVER!!"

(Thanks to GeorgeStarrlover for suggesting this chapter!)