... News Workers

What positions would The Beatles hold in the studio?

John: the witty and informative host

Paul: the beautiful yet sarcastic co-host

George: the sports presenter; prefers to speak about car racing than football

Ringo: the unpaid intern turned cameraman

How would the programme go?

John: "Good evening and welcome to Beatles News, where -- Ringo, stop focusing the camera on George! I'm over here!"

Paul: "Our first story regards the national comb crisis - millions of hair combs are going missing!" *starts sobbing* "I feel so sorry for all those poor, poor people..."

George: "Hello everyone! Welcome to Sports with George! I was meant to discuss the scores of the latest game at the Rugby World Cup, but instead here's a delightful little update on racing!"

Ringo: *sighs* "I wanted to be the weatherman... but they plonk me behind the camera."

What would go on during a regular day of broadcasting?

John: *tries to act seriously while presenting a story but often bursts out laughing*

Paul: *admiring his reflection in the camera lens*

George: *trips while reenacting the harshest tackle from a recent rugby game*

Ringo: *tries his best to capture every blunder, sniggering under his breath*

(Thanks to katerinka011 for suggesting this chapter!)

(Sandwich Points go to... Dreamlovegood901! Congratulations!)

(I'm still looking for requests! :D)