Chapter 2

"Hi aren't you Isabella Fuentes?" OMFG Ronnie Radke is talking to me!! I thought in my head. "Y-yes,call me Bella please", "Well nice to meet you finally" Ronnie smiled..Sadly he had to go we said our goodbyes.On my way to the YouTubers tent i bumped into someone,he/she was on top of me "So sorry i didnt say you there" said a deep simler voice,he picked me up and we saw each other's faces.When i was looking at him i was sreaming inside my head "Oh aren't you Isabella Fuentes??" I tried to act normal like if i didnt know him "yes nice to meet you" i responded."am Andy Biersack from a band called Black Veil Brides" i had to stop faking so i gaved up"I know you and BVB am fan"i smiled."Your smile is gorgeous" he then looked at my lips and i started to blush..

Andy's P.O.V
"Your smiled is so gorgeous" i said to Bella looking at her sweet lips WTF Andy are you falling for her i mean she's so beautiful but your dating Juliet...
"So..were are you heading??", "am heading to the YouTubers tent" she smiled."Why are you a YouTuber or a photographer?" i looked at her camera that was hanging on her chest."Both" she replied looking into my eyes,her eyes look full of sadness but they were really beautiful light brown.."hope you dont mind me joining you" i said hoping she wouldn't mind.."sure no problem"

We were walking until we stoped in the tent.

Bella's P.O.V
"Hi Bella!!" i heard a voice from behind me i turned around "Hi Johnnie!" i screamed
(Later)
"Hi am Jane,you should not be with Andy he doesn't diserve you Juliet is so pretty and skinny, you're just a slut,fat bitch and depressed"she then walked off..I had tears in my eyes and just ran away from the tent to go to the bus..some arms graved my waisted and pulled me closer when i looked up it was Andy "Andy leave me alone!!" i screamed and he did.I went inside the bus and went straight to the bathroom under the sink there was a black little box that can only make me fell better

What is it omg!!!Hi guys i know you want more i well be making chapters every day except Saturdays and Sundays,hope you like it✌ see you then tomorrow bye thug pugs✌