chapter 11

"Bella stop playing around you know me!" he said."Well I don't" i walked off to the bathroom trying to remember who the fuck was he!! "OMFG Isabella Lillian Fuentes!!! What's taking you so long" Tone yelled "STFU am done Jesus Christ!!" i yelled back...I opened the door and Tony picked me up to his shoulder "Turtle i will eat until am fat so no one more picks me up" i laughed....We left Olive Garden and went to a local Frozen Yogurt..I got choaclote and vanilla with m and ms,Oreos and choaclote chips...We were paying it but a girl came in screaming hugging me.."OMG IT'S BELLA FUENTES!!" I was laughing with the guys "Can i take a picture? Please!!" She asked,I think she was like 14 years old...We took a picture and she left without noticing my brothers..."So you guys famous or something??" the cashier asked use "We four are in a rock band call Pierce The Veil" Jaime replied to him "Am a Youtuber and a photographer and sister of this dude name Mike and Vic" I smiled.."Cool i think i may heard of you and you guys...wait a minute aren't you Bella the youtuber who posted that suicide video?" Oh shit i hate to be called 'the youtuber who killed her self but was stil alive' "am out" was all i said when i rushed out to the door...I just cried i hate myself so much for not dying!! First people want me alive but then second they dont care about me and they tell me to die!!Come on!! "Bee you ok,calm down baby girl" Mike told me "Mike its just that i dont get it!! Wjy do people say that!! It wasn't my fault i don't want to be alive!!" i screamed pounting on Mikes chest while he was Hugging me.."Bella we want to alive! Dont say that to yourslef baby bee..Also dont break my chest" he laughed..all i did is giggled...I really love Mike sometimes but this time i think i love him more than Vic!...But Vic is the best brother anyone can ever have because when we were little and someone was bugging me he would beat there ass,Both Mike ans Vic and the best brothers...Jaime and Tony are my best friends!!

That night i was in my bunk still thinking who was that guy in Olive Garden?

Hi people,Sorry i was so fuckn stressed with school!! Also my birthday was October 20th!! What f's....Love you guys please share this story with your friend or something!! Peacekis✌