chapter 5

Bella P.O.V
So today we had a day off and i was planning to have a sleepover with PTV and Andy..."Hey Andy i was wondering if you want to come to my sleepover,there's just movie's snakes and sleeping.." i smiled "sure,like right now??"Andy asked.."y-yeah like right now since we got to head to the next venue".....later on Andy got inside our bus,i went to the bathroom to change into some Batman pants and a BVB hoody,i putted up my hair in a messy bun....I was laying down with Vic,i was huging him well i was watching Scream 4...Andy was next to me but he was sitting up eating chips,Jaime was Holding my leg because he was scared,Mike was on the left couch sleeping,Tony was next to Jaime and both of them screaming when something scary pops up.."WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!"Mike yelled sitting up,we all laughed so hard and i went to Mike and hug him "Nothing just go to sleep Mike" i smiled...(later)Everyone was asleep except me and Andy,i was so sleepy soni layed down between Andy and Vic.I felt arms warped my waist and i thought it would be Vic...(morning)I waked up and say Andy's arms warped around my waist,i got up carefully so i didn't wake up Vic or Andy...I went to my bunk and got a Batman hoodie and some black skinny jeans,i was heading to the bathroom i opened to see Andy shirt less and he's boxer's!!!

Hi guys sorry if i hadn't update i been so busy and i have school in 4 days,am still gonna update tho..when are you guys going to school comment..also shout out to WickedJinxx she's really awesome go and read her story and follow her!!! Bye!!