chapter 12

The next day i decided to go and take pictures of PTV...While i was walking i saw the same dude from Olive Garden "you again? Are you following me??" i asked "No i work here,Bella why dont you remember me??" "Ok of you want to know why came to my bus" i replied...We were walking to the PTV bus and i told Andy to sit down the couch."ok look,so I killed myself but thanks to my brother's am still alive,the doctor told Vic that i hade memory lost but in a few days i would get it back...So i got my memory back but i just can't remember you" I told him "Why did you killed yourself??" he asked "Well all i can remember is a guy same voice like yours that i should die,that i was nothing" i said while shutting my right eye..

Andy's P.O.V
"Look Bella try to remember me! I did something bad to you..If you remember me later on am sorry i said all that words,i can't sleep or eat just thinking what a horrible person i am..Am sorry" i said tearing up..Great Andy you just cried in front of her..I felta soft hand on my left cheek "Even if i don't remember you i care about you alot..Dont let your self bring you down" Bella told me...I leaned in kissing her soft red lips.It felt so right but am doing a wrong thing...She started to kiss back biting my lips...I licked her lips letting her know if i can enter..She did

Bella P.O.V
So the guy started kissing me,It felt so right..
Andy pulled back...wait a minute i remember his name!!
"Am sorry Bella" he looked down blushing "Am sorry Andy i should've kissed you"
"Wait what did you called me?"
He smiled "Andy"
"Bella you remember my name!!"..He picked me up hugging me all i could domis giggled..Later that night i went to the back of the bus where i make my video's..I went to my youtube channel and i deleted the suicidal video..I have been thinking to make i new video maybe i should today...I turned on my camera and i started to do entrance "hey there am Bella,So today i was thinking to make a video so today am doing a Truth or dare video with Johnnie and Bryan." i paused my camera and went to the youtuber bus since i stay in the PTV bus...i ran inside with my camera putting in front of me,Johnnie and Bryan...i sended a tweet @isabellafuentes Doing a Thruth or dare video with Johnnie and Bryan..So do use some truths or dares..in about 10mins my phone and the guys were buzzing every second..
Hello guys!! See you in chapter 13❤ hows the part were Andy kissed bella? Bye✋ Peacekis✌