chapter 4

I started to change to some black skinny jeans,a Mickey mouse light pink hoody my hair was curled also.."Bee are you done??" Mike called out "Yeah just putting on my boats!!" i went out the bathroom and looked at Vic that was wearing a Mickey mouse white shirt "Bee we are matching!!!!" Vic yelled well picking me up and running out the bus.."Thanks Vic i didn't want to walk" i giggled "not problem,any thing for my beautiful sister" Vic smiled...Later we walked (well the guys) to this park and people were staring at me maybe because Vic is carrying me,"Hi guys!!!" Andy yelled from somewere "Hi Andy"everyone yelled except me cause i couldn't see him..Vic let go and i was sitting down on the edge of the table "Juliet this is Vic,Jaime,Tony,Mike and Bella" Andy told this girl that looked way to pretty i felt ugly around her.."hi am Juliet" the girl looked at me smiling at me "Hi nice to meet you" i forced a smiled,"Hey guys lets take a picture!!!" Andy yelled pulling out he's phone he tooked one and i tooked one with everyone and posted it on Instagram is said "here with the squad"....(later it was around like 8:57 at night and everyone was playing around expect for me and Andy,Juliet had to leave so it was me and him "So what happened yesterday??"Andy looked at me staring at my eyes "Some fan of yours came up to me and told me am a slut,fat bitch and ugly fag" Andy left up my chin and and looked inside my eyes "You aren't any of that your really beautiful,dont believe them they're just jealous that you have great brothers and people that care about you,they're jealous because your beautiful"Andy said softly he made me blush so hard and i think i looked like a tomato.."your so cute when you blush" Andy said smiling at me..

Andy's P.O.V
I cant believe i told her all that but she's so pretty i loved her face and eyes..i feel like am falling for her but i love Juliet so much i dont know what's gonna happen...

Hi guys sorry this chapter is so short but tomorrow am not gonna be able to write because i got to go and buy clothes for school and i take for ever lol..but anyways do you like my story so far???
Bye i love you Thug Pugs✌